Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
18xxx Nudity of Lankan girls
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DemonAkalanka" data-source="post: 13930694" data-attributes="member: 368898"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Red">Serj Tankian <span style="color: Black">-</span> <span style="color: Blue">Reality TV</span></span></span></p><p></p><p>[YOUTUBE]A9gtBfpKOCE[/YOUTUBE]</p><p></p><p>Buzzing from watching others dramatic lives</p><p>As the TV slyly stares at me</p><p>Body piercings, like those of</p><p>Ancient Egyptians kinky slave prisoners fly at me</p><p>Placing a thorn upon her head</p><p>Slashing her wrist, rowing around on her cavity</p><p>Being chased by little kids</p><p>Playing miniature toy accordions, her destiny</p><p></p><p>I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV</p><p>I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV</p><p></p><p>Fundamentally mental, deprived of meaning,</p><p>Hedonistic theatrical entropy</p><p>The gaining of lost confidence,</p><p>From the failures of others cheering</p><p>"No, that can't be me"</p><p></p><p>I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV</p><p>I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV</p><p></p><p>A genetically mysterious horde of specimens,</p><p>Sharing their empty lives with me</p><p>Grammatically inept common denominators,</p><p>Destroying all of life's mystery</p><p></p><p>Body piercings, those of</p><p>Ancient kinky Egyptians slave prisoners fly at me</p><p></p><p>Nipples, tongues, testicles, cheeks</p><p>Nipples, tongues, testicles, cheeks</p><p></p><p>The century of liquid residual wishes call me</p><p></p><p>Body piercings, those of</p><p>Ancient kinky Egyptians slave prisoners fly at me</p><p></p><p>Nipples, tongues, testicles, cheeks</p><p>Nipples, tongues, testicles, cheeks</p><p></p><p>The century of liquid residual wishes call me</p><p></p><p>Buzzing from watching others dramatic lies</p><p>As the TV slyly stares at me</p><p></p><p>I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV</p><p>I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV</p><p>I abhor the whore who calls herself reality</p><p>I abhor the whore who calls herself reality</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DemonAkalanka, post: 13930694, member: 368898"] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Serj Tankian [COLOR=Black]-[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Reality TV[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] [YOUTUBE]A9gtBfpKOCE[/YOUTUBE] Buzzing from watching others dramatic lives As the TV slyly stares at me Body piercings, like those of Ancient Egyptians kinky slave prisoners fly at me Placing a thorn upon her head Slashing her wrist, rowing around on her cavity Being chased by little kids Playing miniature toy accordions, her destiny I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV Fundamentally mental, deprived of meaning, Hedonistic theatrical entropy The gaining of lost confidence, From the failures of others cheering "No, that can't be me" I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV A genetically mysterious horde of specimens, Sharing their empty lives with me Grammatically inept common denominators, Destroying all of life's mystery Body piercings, those of Ancient kinky Egyptians slave prisoners fly at me Nipples, tongues, testicles, cheeks Nipples, tongues, testicles, cheeks The century of liquid residual wishes call me Body piercings, those of Ancient kinky Egyptians slave prisoners fly at me Nipples, tongues, testicles, cheeks Nipples, tongues, testicles, cheeks The century of liquid residual wishes call me Buzzing from watching others dramatic lies As the TV slyly stares at me I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV I abhor the whore who calls herself reality, reality TV I abhor the whore who calls herself reality I abhor the whore who calls herself reality [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom