Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Apr 20 - ElaKiri Radio ! - The Melody Unchanged with coolparkinglot
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="coolparkinglot" data-source="post: 14839068" data-attributes="member: 126465"><p>Mishelle:</p><p></p><p>What's that feeling that I get?</p><p>My heart is drowning in regret.</p><p>Hands are shaking, eyes are full of shame.</p><p>Lost myself, but I don't care,</p><p>I'm going but I don't know where.</p><p>My feet are taking me away from you.</p><p></p><p>Refren:</p><p></p><p>Only you .. only you..</p><p>My beautiful dream, I loved you</p><p>Only you .. only you</p><p>You gave me your heart x2</p><p></p><p>Randi:</p><p></p><p>I have no reason now to stay,</p><p>But i will think of you and pray</p><p>That you will find someone to love again.</p><p>I'm leaving and i won't come back</p><p><a href="http://www.sweetslyrics.com/Mishelle%20feat%20Randi.html" target="_blank">Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com</a></p><p>You'll find your way, you'll be alright,</p><p>But promise me you won't forget my name.</p><p></p><p>Refren:</p><p></p><p>(Mishelle):Only you .. only you..</p><p>My beautiful dream, I loved you</p><p>Only you .. only you</p><p>You gave me your heart.</p><p></p><p>(Randi): Only you .. only you..</p><p>My beautiful dream, I loved you</p><p>Only you .. only you</p><p>You gave me your heart.</p><p></p><p>Only you .. only you..</p><p>My beautïful dream, I loved you</p><p>Only you .. only you</p><p>You gave me your heart x2</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="coolparkinglot, post: 14839068, member: 126465"] Mishelle: What's that feeling that I get? My heart is drowning in regret. Hands are shaking, eyes are full of shame. Lost myself, but I don't care, I'm going but I don't know where. My feet are taking me away from you. Refren: Only you .. only you.. My beautiful dream, I loved you Only you .. only you You gave me your heart x2 Randi: I have no reason now to stay, But i will think of you and pray That you will find someone to love again. I'm leaving and i won't come back [URL="http://www.sweetslyrics.com/Mishelle%20feat%20Randi.html"]Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com[/URL] You'll find your way, you'll be alright, But promise me you won't forget my name. Refren: (Mishelle):Only you .. only you.. My beautiful dream, I loved you Only you .. only you You gave me your heart. (Randi): Only you .. only you.. My beautiful dream, I loved you Only you .. only you You gave me your heart. Only you .. only you.. My beautïful dream, I loved you Only you .. only you You gave me your heart x2 [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom