Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Apr 20 - ElaKiri Radio ! - The Melody Unchanged with coolparkinglot
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="coolparkinglot" data-source="post: 14840025" data-attributes="member: 126465"><p>Would you mind if I hurt you</p><p>Understand that I need to</p><p>Wish that I had other choices</p><p>Than to hurt the one I love</p><p></p><p>What have you done now?</p><p></p><p>I know I'd better stop trying</p><p>You know that there's no denying</p><p>I won't show mercy on you now</p><p></p><p>I know I should stop believing</p><p>I know that there's no retrieving</p><p>It's over now</p><p>What have you done?</p><p></p><p>What have you done now?</p><p></p><p>I, I've been waiting for someone like you</p><p>But now you are slipping away... oh</p><p>What have you done now?</p><p>Why? Why does Fate make us suffer?</p><p>There's a curse between us</p><p>Between me and you</p><p></p><p>What have you done (x4)</p><p>What have you done now</p><p>What have you done (x4)</p><p>What have you done now</p><p></p><p>Would you mind if I killed you?</p><p>Would you mind if I tried to?</p><p></p><p>Cause you have turned into my worst enemy</p><p>You carry hate that I don't feel</p><p>It's over now</p><p>What have you done?</p><p></p><p>What have you done now?</p><p></p><p>I, I've been waiting for someone like you</p><p>But now you are slipping away... oh</p><p>What have you done now?</p><p>Why? Why does Fate make us suffer?</p><p>There's a curse between us</p><p>Between me and you</p><p></p><p>What have you done (x4)</p><p>What have you done now</p><p>What have you done (x4)</p><p>What have you done now</p><p></p><p>I will not fall</p><p>Won't let it go</p><p>We will be free</p><p>When it ends</p><p></p><p>I, I've been waiting for someone like you</p><p>But now you are slipping away... oh</p><p>What have you done now?</p><p>Why? Why does Fate make us suffer?</p><p>There's a curse between us</p><p>Between me and you</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="coolparkinglot, post: 14840025, member: 126465"] Would you mind if I hurt you Understand that I need to Wish that I had other choices Than to hurt the one I love What have you done now? I know I'd better stop trying You know that there's no denying I won't show mercy on you now I know I should stop believing I know that there's no retrieving It's over now What have you done? What have you done now? I, I've been waiting for someone like you But now you are slipping away... oh What have you done now? Why? Why does Fate make us suffer? There's a curse between us Between me and you What have you done (x4) What have you done now What have you done (x4) What have you done now Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to? Cause you have turned into my worst enemy You carry hate that I don't feel It's over now What have you done? What have you done now? I, I've been waiting for someone like you But now you are slipping away... oh What have you done now? Why? Why does Fate make us suffer? There's a curse between us Between me and you What have you done (x4) What have you done now What have you done (x4) What have you done now I will not fall Won't let it go We will be free When it ends I, I've been waiting for someone like you But now you are slipping away... oh What have you done now? Why? Why does Fate make us suffer? There's a curse between us Between me and you [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom