Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Apr 20 - ElaKiri Radio ! - The Melody Unchanged with coolparkinglot
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="coolparkinglot" data-source="post: 14840042" data-attributes="member: 126465"><p>Leaves are on the ground</p><p>Fall has come</p><p>Blue skies turning gray</p><p>Like my love</p><p></p><p>I tried to carry you</p><p>And make you whole</p><p>But it was never enough</p><p>I must go</p><p></p><p>[Chorus:]</p><p>Who is gonna save you when I'm gone?</p><p>And who'll watch over you</p><p>When I'm gone?</p><p></p><p>You say you care for me</p><p>But hide it well</p><p>How can you love someone</p><p>And not yourself?</p><p></p><p>[Chorus:]</p><p>And who is gonna save you when I'm gone?</p><p>And who'll watch over you</p><p>When I'm gone?</p><p></p><p>And when I'm gone</p><p>Who will break your fall?</p><p>Who will you blame?</p><p>I can't go on</p><p>And let you lose it all</p><p>It's more than I can take</p><p>Who'll ease your pain?</p><p>Ease your pain</p><p></p><p>[Chorus:]</p><p>And love is gonna save you when I'm gone</p><p>And I'll watch over you</p><p>And I will give you strength when you're not strong</p><p>Who'll watch over you when I've gone away?</p><p></p><p>Snow is on the ground</p><p>Winter's come</p><p>You long to hear my voice</p><p>But I'm long gone</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="coolparkinglot, post: 14840042, member: 126465"] Leaves are on the ground Fall has come Blue skies turning gray Like my love I tried to carry you And make you whole But it was never enough I must go [Chorus:] Who is gonna save you when I'm gone? And who'll watch over you When I'm gone? You say you care for me But hide it well How can you love someone And not yourself? [Chorus:] And who is gonna save you when I'm gone? And who'll watch over you When I'm gone? And when I'm gone Who will break your fall? Who will you blame? I can't go on And let you lose it all It's more than I can take Who'll ease your pain? Ease your pain [Chorus:] And love is gonna save you when I'm gone And I'll watch over you And I will give you strength when you're not strong Who'll watch over you when I've gone away? Snow is on the ground Winter's come You long to hear my voice But I'm long gone [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom