Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Today at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Aug 09 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Kalasa with rocat90
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="NUWAN BUWA" data-source="post: 15425233" data-attributes="member: 359616"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Where do you go, my lovely </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Where do you go </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">I wanna know, my lovely, I wanna know </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Where do you go, oh oh eh oh </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">I wanna know, oh oh eh oh </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Where do you go, oh oh eh oh... </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">I wanna know </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">You leave without a word, no message, no number </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">And now my head is pounding like rolling thunder </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">You left me with a heartache deep inside </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Girl you should see me cry all night, and I wonder </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Everybody says, what a shame, what is wrong </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">They don't like the game we play </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Heard you're hanging round every night until dawn </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">I'm waiting for you night and day </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">(repeat 1) </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">You gotta break the silence, don't keep me waiting </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Just like a river flowing to the sea </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">You're running back to me </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Come hear what I'm saying </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Where do you go, My Lovely </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">I wanna know </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Where do you go, oh oh oh... </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Where do you go, oh oh oh... </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">I wanna know </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Where do you, where do you go?... </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Save me... </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span> <span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Come back and dry the tears, I cried for you baby </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">You've gotta stop this heartache deep inside </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">You've gotta help me make it through the night safely </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Come back and save me </span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="NUWAN BUWA, post: 15425233, member: 359616"] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Where do you go, my lovely Where do you go I wanna know, my lovely, I wanna know [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue] Where do you go, oh oh eh oh I wanna know, oh oh eh oh Where do you go, oh oh eh oh... I wanna know [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue] You leave without a word, no message, no number And now my head is pounding like rolling thunder You left me with a heartache deep inside Girl you should see me cry all night, and I wonder [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue] Everybody says, what a shame, what is wrong They don't like the game we play Heard you're hanging round every night until dawn I'm waiting for you night and day (repeat 1) [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue] You gotta break the silence, don't keep me waiting Just like a river flowing to the sea You're running back to me Come hear what I'm saying [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue] Where do you go, My Lovely I wanna know [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue] Where do you go, oh oh oh... Where do you go, oh oh oh... I wanna know Where do you, where do you go?... [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue] Save me... [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue] Come back and dry the tears, I cried for you baby You've gotta stop this heartache deep inside You've gotta help me make it through the night safely Come back and save me [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom