Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Aug 26 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="After_math" data-source="post: 15513423" data-attributes="member: 250349"><p>A hundred days have made me older</p><p>Since the last time that I saw your pretty face.</p><p>A thousand lies have made me colder</p><p>And I don't think I can look at this the same.</p><p>All the miles that separate</p><p>Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face.</p><p></p><p>I'm here without you baby</p><p>But you're still on my lonely mind.</p><p>I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.</p><p>I'm here without you baby</p><p>But you're still with me in my dreams</p><p>And tonight girl, it's only you and me.</p><p></p><p>The miles just keep rollin'</p><p>As the people leave their way to say hello</p><p>I've heard this life is overrated</p><p>But I hope that it gets better as we go.</p><p></p><p>I'm here without you baby</p><p>But you're still on my lonely mind.</p><p>I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.</p><p>I'm here without you baby</p><p>But you're still with me in my dreams</p><p>And tonight, it's only you and me.</p><p></p><p>Everything I know, and anywhere I go,</p><p>It gets hard but it won't take away my love.</p><p>And when the last one falls, when its all said and done.</p><p>It gets hard but it won't take away my love.</p><p></p><p>I'm here without you baby</p><p>But you're still on my lonely mind.</p><p>I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.</p><p>I'm here without you baby</p><p>But you're still with me in my dreams</p><p>And tonight, it's only you and me.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="After_math, post: 15513423, member: 250349"] A hundred days have made me older Since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies have made me colder And I don't think I can look at this the same. All the miles that separate Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face. I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time. I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight girl, it's only you and me. The miles just keep rollin' As the people leave their way to say hello I've heard this life is overrated But I hope that it gets better as we go. I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time. I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight, it's only you and me. Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love. And when the last one falls, when its all said and done. It gets hard but it won't take away my love. I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time. I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight, it's only you and me. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom