Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Feb 17 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Once in a Blue moon with too_little
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 14491467" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>"Always Come Back To Your Love"</strong></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Show me where I belong tonight. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Give me a reason to stay. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">No matter if I go left or right. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I always come back to love your love </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I've been up and down. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Been going round and round. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I've been all over town. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But I'll never find somebody for sure </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Show me love tonight. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm going to left to right. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">No matter where I go. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Always find your love </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I've been high and low. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I don't know where to go. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Cause I love you so. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And I'll never ever find someone like you for sure </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Show me where I belong tonight. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Should I go left or right. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I always come back to your loving, baby. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Show me I where I belong tonight. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Should I go left or right. </span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I always come back to your love</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 14491467, member: 300758"] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][B]"Always Come Back To Your Love"[/B] Show me where I belong tonight. Give me a reason to stay. No matter if I go left or right. I always come back to love your love I've been up and down. Been going round and round. I've been all over town. But I'll never find somebody for sure Show me love tonight. I'm going to left to right. No matter where I go. Always find your love I've been high and low. I don't know where to go. Cause I love you so. And I'll never ever find someone like you for sure Show me where I belong tonight. Should I go left or right. I always come back to your loving, baby. Show me I where I belong tonight. Should I go left or right. I always come back to your love[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom