Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Feb 17 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Once in a Blue moon with too_little
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 14491649" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>"Take Me Home, Country Roads"</strong></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>(JOHN DENVER)</strong></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Life is old there, older than the trees, younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Country roads, take me home to the place I belong.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">West Virginia, mountain momma, take me home, country roads.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">All my memories gather round her, miner's lady, stranger to blue water.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Dark and dusty, painted on the sky, misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Country roads, take me home to the place I belong.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">West Virginia, mountain momma, take me home, country roads.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I hear her voice in the morning hour she calls me, the radio reminds me of my home far away.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And driving down the road I get a feeling that I should have been home yesterday, yesterday.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Country roads, take me home to the place I belong.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">West Virginia, mountain momma, take me home, country roads.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Country roads, take me home to the place I belong.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">West Virginia, mountain momma, take me home, country roads</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 14491649, member: 300758"] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][B]"Take Me Home, Country Roads" (JOHN DENVER)[/B] Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. Life is old there, older than the trees, younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze. Country roads, take me home to the place I belong. West Virginia, mountain momma, take me home, country roads. All my memories gather round her, miner's lady, stranger to blue water. Dark and dusty, painted on the sky, misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye. Country roads, take me home to the place I belong. West Virginia, mountain momma, take me home, country roads. I hear her voice in the morning hour she calls me, the radio reminds me of my home far away. And driving down the road I get a feeling that I should have been home yesterday, yesterday. Country roads, take me home to the place I belong. West Virginia, mountain momma, take me home, country roads. Country roads, take me home to the place I belong. West Virginia, mountain momma, take me home, country roads[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom