Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Feb 17 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Once in a Blue moon with too_little
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 14491737" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>"Yesterday Once More"</strong></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>(THE CARPENTERS)</strong></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I was young</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'd listen to the radio</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Waitin' for my favorite songs When they played I'd sing along</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It made me smile.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Those were such happy times</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And not so long ago</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">How I wondered where they'd gone</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But they're back again</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Just like a long lost friend</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">All the songs I loved so well.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Every Sha-la-la-la</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Every Wo-o-wo-o</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Still shines</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Every shing-a-ling-a-ling</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">That they're startin' to sing's</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">So fine.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When they get to the part</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Where he's breakin' her heart</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It can really make me cry</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Just like before</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It's yesterday once more.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Lookin' back on how it was</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">In years gone by</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And the good times that I had</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Makes today seem rather sad</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">So much has changed.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It was songs of love that</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I would sing to then</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And I'd memorize each word</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Those old melodies</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Still sound so good to me</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">As they melt the years away.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Every Sha-la-la-la</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Every Wo-o-wo-o</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Still shines</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Every shing-a-ling-a-ling</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">That they're startin' to sing's</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">So fine.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">All my best memories</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Come back clearly to me</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Some can even make me cry.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Just like before</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It's yesterday once more.</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 14491737, member: 300758"] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][B]"Yesterday Once More" (THE CARPENTERS)[/B] When I was young I'd listen to the radio Waitin' for my favorite songs When they played I'd sing along It made me smile. Those were such happy times And not so long ago How I wondered where they'd gone But they're back again Just like a long lost friend All the songs I loved so well. Every Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o Still shines Every shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're startin' to sing's So fine. When they get to the part Where he's breakin' her heart It can really make me cry Just like before It's yesterday once more. Lookin' back on how it was In years gone by And the good times that I had Makes today seem rather sad So much has changed. It was songs of love that I would sing to then And I'd memorize each word Those old melodies Still sound so good to me As they melt the years away. Every Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o Still shines Every shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're startin' to sing's So fine. All my best memories Come back clearly to me Some can even make me cry. Just like before It's yesterday once more. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom