Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Jan 03 - ElaKiri Radio! - Style of Music with It's My Style (2)
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 14197456" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">"Summer Of '69"</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I got my first real six-string</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Bought it at the five-and-dime</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Played it 'til my fingers bled</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It was the summer of '69</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Me and some guys from school</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Had a band and we tried real hard</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Jimmy quit and Jody got married</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I shoulda known we'd never get far</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Oh when I look back now</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">That summer seemed to last forever</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And if I had the choice</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Ya - I'd always wanna be there</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Those were the best days of my life</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Ain't no use in complainin'</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When you got a job to do</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Spent my evenin's down at the drive-in</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And that's when I met you yeah</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Standin' on your mama's porch</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You told me that you'd wait forever</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Oh and when you held my hand</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I knew that it was now or never</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Those were the best days of my life</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Back in the summer of '69</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Man we were killin' time</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We were young and restless</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We needed to unwind</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I guess nothin' can last forever, forever, no</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And now the times are changin'</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Look at everything that's come and gone</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Sometimes when I play that old six-string</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I think about you, wonder what went wrong</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Standin' on your mama's porch</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You told me it would last forever</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Oh and when you held my hand</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I knew that it was now or never</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Those were the best days of my life</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Back in the summer of '69</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 14197456, member: 300758"] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]"Summer Of '69" I got my first real six-string Bought it at the five-and-dime Played it 'til my fingers bled It was the summer of '69 Me and some guys from school Had a band and we tried real hard Jimmy quit and Jody got married I shoulda known we'd never get far Oh when I look back now That summer seemed to last forever And if I had the choice Ya - I'd always wanna be there Those were the best days of my life Ain't no use in complainin' When you got a job to do Spent my evenin's down at the drive-in And that's when I met you yeah Standin' on your mama's porch You told me that you'd wait forever Oh and when you held my hand I knew that it was now or never Those were the best days of my life Back in the summer of '69 Man we were killin' time We were young and restless We needed to unwind I guess nothin' can last forever, forever, no And now the times are changin' Look at everything that's come and gone Sometimes when I play that old six-string I think about you, wonder what went wrong Standin' on your mama's porch You told me it would last forever Oh and when you held my hand I knew that it was now or never Those were the best days of my life Back in the summer of '69[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom