Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Mar 10 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 14613929" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><p style="text-align: center"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>"Marilyn Monroe"</strong></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I can be selfish</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Yeah, so impatient</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Sometimes I feel like Marilyn Monroe</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I’m insecure yeah I make mistakes</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Sometimes I feel like I’m at the end of the road</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I can get low I can get low</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Don’t know which way is up</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Yeah I can get high, I can get high</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Like I could never come down</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Call it a curse</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Or just call me blessed</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">If you can’t handle my worst</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You ain’t getting my best</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Is this how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt?</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Its like all the good things</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">They fall apart like…</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Like Marilyn Monroe</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Truth is we mess up</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Till we get it right</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I don't want to end up losing my soul</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I can get low, I can get low</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Don’t know which way is up</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Yea I can get high, I can get high</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Like I could never come down</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Call it a curse</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Or just call me blessed</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">If you can’t handle my worst</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You ain’t getting my best</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Is this how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt?</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Take me or leave me</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I’ll never be perfect</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Believe me I’m worth it</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">So take me or leave me</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">(So take me or leave me)</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">So take me or leave me</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">(So take me or leave me)</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Call it a curse or just call</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Me blessed if you can't handle</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">My worst you ain't getting my best</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Is this how Marilyn Monroe felt, felt</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Felt, felt? Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Felt, felt, felt</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Is this how Marilyn Monroe</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Felt, felt, felt, felt must be how</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Marilyn Monroe felt, felt, felt, felt?</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p><p></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 14613929, member: 300758"] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER] [B] "Marilyn Monroe" [/B] I can be selfish Yeah, so impatient Sometimes I feel like Marilyn Monroe I’m insecure yeah I make mistakes Sometimes I feel like I’m at the end of the road I can get low I can get low Don’t know which way is up Yeah I can get high, I can get high Like I could never come down Call it a curse Or just call me blessed If you can’t handle my worst You ain’t getting my best Is this how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt? Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt Its like all the good things They fall apart like… Like Marilyn Monroe Truth is we mess up Till we get it right I don't want to end up losing my soul I can get low, I can get low Don’t know which way is up Yea I can get high, I can get high Like I could never come down Call it a curse Or just call me blessed If you can’t handle my worst You ain’t getting my best Is this how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt? Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt Take me or leave me I’ll never be perfect Believe me I’m worth it So take me or leave me (So take me or leave me) So take me or leave me (So take me or leave me) Call it a curse or just call Me blessed if you can't handle My worst you ain't getting my best Is this how Marilyn Monroe felt, felt Felt, felt? Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt, Felt, felt, felt Is this how Marilyn Monroe Felt, felt, felt, felt must be how Marilyn Monroe felt, felt, felt, felt? [/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom