Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Mar 10 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 14614076" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><p style="text-align: center"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>"Get Back (ASAP)"</strong></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah! [x4]</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Whoah [x7]</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Baby dive with me,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And feel the waves,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Feel the waves...</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Whoah, whoah...</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Baby come with me,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Fall into place,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Fall in place...</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You will watch,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Wa-wa-wa watch bikinis no top,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">See my sex sex sex sexy bikinis would drop.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tic-tac-toe don't play me I'll stop</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tonight I will make you mine.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get back A.S.A.P.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get back A.S.A.P.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get back A.S.A.P.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get back A.S.A.P.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Whoah [x7]</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah [x4]</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Whoah, whoah</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You will watch,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Wa-wa-wa watch bikinis no top,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">See my sex sex sex sexy bikinis would drop.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tic-tac-toe don't play me I'll stop,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tonight I will make you mine.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get back A.S.A.P.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get back A.S.A.P.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get back A.S.A.P.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y,</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get back A.S.A.P.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high (hi-hi-hi-hi), to (to-to-to-to),</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get back A.S.A.P.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high (hi-hi-hi-hi), to (to-to-to-to),</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get back A.S.A.P.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high (hi-hi-hi-hi), to (to-to-to-to),</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Boy you make me high (hi-hi-hi-hi), to (to-to-to-to),</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get back A.S.A.P.</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p><p></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 14614076, member: 300758"] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER] [B]"Get Back (ASAP)"[/B] Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah! [x4] Whoah [x7] Baby dive with me, And feel the waves, Feel the waves... Whoah, whoah... Baby come with me, Fall into place, Fall in place... You will watch, Wa-wa-wa watch bikinis no top, See my sex sex sex sexy bikinis would drop. Tic-tac-toe don't play me I'll stop Tonight I will make you mine. Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y, Get back A.S.A.P. Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y, Get back A.S.A.P. Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y, Get back A.S.A.P. Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y, Get back A.S.A.P. Whoah [x7] Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah [x4] Whoah, whoah You will watch, Wa-wa-wa watch bikinis no top, See my sex sex sex sexy bikinis would drop. Tic-tac-toe don't play me I'll stop, Tonight I will make you mine. Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y, Get back A.S.A.P. Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y, Get back A.S.A.P. Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y, Get back A.S.A.P. Boy you make me high, I I I want you to try-y-y, Get back A.S.A.P. Boy you make me high (hi-hi-hi-hi), to (to-to-to-to), Get back A.S.A.P. Boy you make me high (hi-hi-hi-hi), to (to-to-to-to), Get back A.S.A.P. Boy you make me high (hi-hi-hi-hi), to (to-to-to-to), Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Boy you make me high (hi-hi-hi-hi), to (to-to-to-to), Get back A.S.A.P. [/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom