Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Mar 10 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 14614630" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><p style="text-align: center"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>uh la la la alexia lyrics</strong></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">To all the people all around the world</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">uh la la la la la la</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">la la la la la la la la</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Uh la la la I love you baby</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">uh la la la la love me tonight</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">uh la la la I love you baby</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">uh la la la la</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I, I got your love, you got my mind</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">can take my hands but you won't take my life</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">don't waste my time bring me your love</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">and baby you can be mine</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I never wanted this to happen to me but I feel</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">your love is right and I will always be there yeah</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Uh la la la I love you baby</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">uh la la la la love me tonight</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">uh la la la I love you baby</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">uh la la la la</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">uh la la la la la la</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">la la la la la la la la</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You got to be a friend, got to be right</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">don't hurt me boy then I will say goodbye</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">don't bring me down, don't stand so close</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">oh baby don't fool around</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I never wanted this to happen to me but I feel</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">you love is right and I will always be there yeah</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Uh la la la I love you baby</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">uh la la la la love me tonight</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">uh la la la I love you baby</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You know baby gotta love me tonight it's so right</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">'cause you baby you know you make it right</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">my blood pressure rise high I got hype</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I don't know why I know you think I'm obsessive</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">the type of guy I can be over possesive</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">giving all that I can give best wishes</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">on how we live just us two is I really true</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">love me tonight till the sky turn blue</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">tonight is the night so tell me what you wanna do</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I never wanted this to happen to me but I feel</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">you love is right and I will always be there yeah</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">uh la la la....</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></p><p></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 14614630, member: 300758"] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER] [B]uh la la la alexia lyrics[/B] To all the people all around the world uh la la la la la la la la la la la la la la Uh la la la I love you baby uh la la la la love me tonight uh la la la I love you baby uh la la la la I, I got your love, you got my mind can take my hands but you won't take my life don't waste my time bring me your love and baby you can be mine I never wanted this to happen to me but I feel your love is right and I will always be there yeah Uh la la la I love you baby uh la la la la love me tonight uh la la la I love you baby uh la la la la uh la la la la la la la la la la la la la la You got to be a friend, got to be right don't hurt me boy then I will say goodbye don't bring me down, don't stand so close oh baby don't fool around I never wanted this to happen to me but I feel you love is right and I will always be there yeah Uh la la la I love you baby uh la la la la love me tonight uh la la la I love you baby You know baby gotta love me tonight it's so right 'cause you baby you know you make it right my blood pressure rise high I got hype I don't know why I know you think I'm obsessive the type of guy I can be over possesive giving all that I can give best wishes on how we live just us two is I really true love me tonight till the sky turn blue tonight is the night so tell me what you wanna do I never wanted this to happen to me but I feel you love is right and I will always be there yeah uh la la la.... [/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom