Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Mar 15 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Harshat92" data-source="post: 14641322" data-attributes="member: 415371"><p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center"> I know</p> <p style="text-align: center">Caught up in the middle</p> <p style="text-align: center">I cry, just a little</p> <p style="text-align: center">When I think of letting go</p> <p style="text-align: center">Oh no</p> <p style="text-align: center">Gave up on the riddle</p> <p style="text-align: center">I cry, just a little</p> <p style="text-align: center">When I think of letting go</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[Flo Rida]</p> <p style="text-align: center">I know you wanna get behind the wheel Only 1 Rida</p> <p style="text-align: center">Eyes shut still got me swimming like a diver</p> <p style="text-align: center">Can't let go I got fans in Okinawa</p> <p style="text-align: center">My heart to japan quake losers and surviours</p> <p style="text-align: center">Norway no you didn't get my flowers</p> <p style="text-align: center">No way to sound better but the killer was a Coward</p> <p style="text-align: center">Face just showers, the minute in a hour</p> <p style="text-align: center">Heard about the news all day went sour</p> <p style="text-align: center">Lil mama got me feeling like a limit here</p> <p style="text-align: center">Put you in the box just the presidents cigarettes</p> <p style="text-align: center">Give em my regards or regardless I get arrested</p> <p style="text-align: center">Ain't worried about the killers just the young & restless</p> <p style="text-align: center">Get mad coz the quarter million on my necklace</p> <p style="text-align: center">DUI never said I was driving reckless</p> <p style="text-align: center">You & I or jealously was not oppressive</p> <p style="text-align: center">Oh no I can't stop I was Destined</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">I know</p> <p style="text-align: center">Caught up in the middle</p> <p style="text-align: center">I cry, just a little</p> <p style="text-align: center">When I think of letting go</p> <p style="text-align: center">Oh no</p> <p style="text-align: center">Gave up on the riddle</p> <p style="text-align: center">I cry, just a little</p> <p style="text-align: center">When I think of letting go</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[Flo Rida]</p> <p style="text-align: center">Champagne buckets still got two tears in it</p> <p style="text-align: center">And I put that on my tattoo of Jimi Hendrix</p> <p style="text-align: center">Get depressed coz the outfit all in it</p> <p style="text-align: center">Coz the press tell it all get a meal ticket</p> <p style="text-align: center">Clean next get a call just a lil visit</p> <p style="text-align: center">Sacrifice just to make a hit still vivid</p> <p style="text-align: center">Rihanna kiss you on ya neck just kill critics</p> <p style="text-align: center">Buggatti never when I'm rich, just god fearing</p> <p style="text-align: center">Look at me steering, got the bossing staring</p> <p style="text-align: center">Mr mike caren, tell his Billie Jeans</p> <p style="text-align: center">Im on another planet</p> <p style="text-align: center">Thank E-Class, Big Chuck or Lee Prince Perries</p> <p style="text-align: center">Buy my momma chandeliers on my tears dammit</p> <p style="text-align: center">Thirty years you had thought these emotions vanish</p> <p style="text-align: center">Tryna live tryna figure how my sister vanish</p> <p style="text-align: center">No cheers I know you wouldn't panic</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">I know</p> <p style="text-align: center">Caught up in the middle</p> <p style="text-align: center">I cry, just a little</p> <p style="text-align: center">When I think of letting go</p> <p style="text-align: center">Oh no</p> <p style="text-align: center">Gave up on the riddle</p> <p style="text-align: center">I cry, just a little</p> <p style="text-align: center">When I think of letting go</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">When I need a healing, I just look up the the ceiling</p> <p style="text-align: center">I see the sun coming down I know its all better now</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">When I need a healing, I just look up the the ceiling</p> <p style="text-align: center">I see the sun coming down I know its all better now</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">When I need a healing, I just look up the the ceiling</p> <p style="text-align: center">I see the sun coming down I know its all better now</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">When I need a healing, I just look up the the ceiling</p> <p style="text-align: center">I see the sun coming down I know its all better now</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">I know, I know, I know, I i i, I think of letting go</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">I know</p> <p style="text-align: center">Caught up in the middle</p> <p style="text-align: center">I cry, just a little</p> <p style="text-align: center">When I think of letting go</p> <p style="text-align: center">Oh no</p> <p style="text-align: center">Gave up on the riddle</p> <p style="text-align: center">I cry, just a little</p> <p style="text-align: center">When I think of letting go</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Harshat92, post: 14641322, member: 415371"] [CENTER] I know Caught up in the middle I cry, just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry, just a little When I think of letting go [Flo Rida] I know you wanna get behind the wheel Only 1 Rida Eyes shut still got me swimming like a diver Can't let go I got fans in Okinawa My heart to japan quake losers and surviours Norway no you didn't get my flowers No way to sound better but the killer was a Coward Face just showers, the minute in a hour Heard about the news all day went sour Lil mama got me feeling like a limit here Put you in the box just the presidents cigarettes Give em my regards or regardless I get arrested Ain't worried about the killers just the young & restless Get mad coz the quarter million on my necklace DUI never said I was driving reckless You & I or jealously was not oppressive Oh no I can't stop I was Destined I know Caught up in the middle I cry, just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry, just a little When I think of letting go [Flo Rida] Champagne buckets still got two tears in it And I put that on my tattoo of Jimi Hendrix Get depressed coz the outfit all in it Coz the press tell it all get a meal ticket Clean next get a call just a lil visit Sacrifice just to make a hit still vivid Rihanna kiss you on ya neck just kill critics Buggatti never when I'm rich, just god fearing Look at me steering, got the bossing staring Mr mike caren, tell his Billie Jeans Im on another planet Thank E-Class, Big Chuck or Lee Prince Perries Buy my momma chandeliers on my tears dammit Thirty years you had thought these emotions vanish Tryna live tryna figure how my sister vanish No cheers I know you wouldn't panic I know Caught up in the middle I cry, just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry, just a little When I think of letting go When I need a healing, I just look up the the ceiling I see the sun coming down I know its all better now When I need a healing, I just look up the the ceiling I see the sun coming down I know its all better now When I need a healing, I just look up the the ceiling I see the sun coming down I know its all better now When I need a healing, I just look up the the ceiling I see the sun coming down I know its all better now I know, I know, I know, I i i, I think of letting go I know Caught up in the middle I cry, just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry, just a little When I think of letting go[/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom