Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Mar 15 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 14641323" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>"I Cry"</strong></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Caught up in the middle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Oh no</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Gave up on the riddle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know you wanna get behind the wheel but only one Rida</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Eyes shut still got me swimming like a diver</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Can't let go I got fans in Okinawa</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">My heart to japan quake losers and survivors</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Norway no you didn't get my flowers</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">No way to say it better but the killer was a coward</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Face just showered, the minute in a hour</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Heard about the news all day went sour</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Bitter moments got me feeling like a lemon here</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Put you in the box just a poisonous cigarette</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Send my regards or regardless I get arrested</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Ain't worried about the killers just the young and restless</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get mad 'cause the quarter million on my necklace</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">DUI never said I was driving reckless</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You and I know that jealously is not oppressive</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Oh no I can't stop I was destined</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Caught in the middle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Oh no</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Gave up on the riddle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go, go, go, go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Caught in the middle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Oh no</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Gave up on the riddle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Champagne buckets still got two tears in it</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And I put that on my tattoo of Jimi Hendrix</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Get depressed leather outfit all in it</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">'Cause the press tell it all get a meal ticket</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Clean next get in the car just a little visit</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Sacrifice just to make a hit still vivid</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Rihanna kiss you blessed just kill critics</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Bugatti never mean I'm rich, just god fearing</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Look at me steering, got no boss staring</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Got a good feeling</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Mr Mike Caren, tell his Billie Jeans</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm on another planet</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Thank E-Class, Big Chuck or Lee Prince Perries</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Buy my momma chandeliers on my tears dammit</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Thirty years you had thought these emotions vanish</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tryna live, tryna figure how your sister vanish</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">No cheers, I know you wouldn't panic</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Caught up in the middle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Oh no</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Gave up on the riddle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go, go, go, go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Caught in the middle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Oh no</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Gave up on the riddle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[4x]</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I need a healing</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I just look up to the ceiling</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I see the sun coming down</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know it's all better now</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know, I know, I know, I know, I, I, I, I think of letting go, go, go, go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Caught in the middle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Oh no</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Gave up on the riddle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Caught in the middle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Oh no</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Gave up on the riddle</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I cry just a little</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">When I think of letting go</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p><p></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 14641323, member: 300758"] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] [B]"I Cry"[/B] I know Caught up in the middle I cry just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry just a little When I think of letting go I know you wanna get behind the wheel but only one Rida Eyes shut still got me swimming like a diver Can't let go I got fans in Okinawa My heart to japan quake losers and survivors Norway no you didn't get my flowers No way to say it better but the killer was a coward Face just showered, the minute in a hour Heard about the news all day went sour Bitter moments got me feeling like a lemon here Put you in the box just a poisonous cigarette Send my regards or regardless I get arrested Ain't worried about the killers just the young and restless Get mad 'cause the quarter million on my necklace DUI never said I was driving reckless You and I know that jealously is not oppressive Oh no I can't stop I was destined I know Caught in the middle I cry just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry just a little When I think of letting go, go, go, go I know Caught in the middle I cry just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry just a little When I think of letting go Champagne buckets still got two tears in it And I put that on my tattoo of Jimi Hendrix Get depressed leather outfit all in it 'Cause the press tell it all get a meal ticket Clean next get in the car just a little visit Sacrifice just to make a hit still vivid Rihanna kiss you blessed just kill critics Bugatti never mean I'm rich, just god fearing Look at me steering, got no boss staring Got a good feeling Mr Mike Caren, tell his Billie Jeans I'm on another planet Thank E-Class, Big Chuck or Lee Prince Perries Buy my momma chandeliers on my tears dammit Thirty years you had thought these emotions vanish Tryna live, tryna figure how your sister vanish No cheers, I know you wouldn't panic I know Caught up in the middle I cry just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry just a little When I think of letting go, go, go, go I know Caught in the middle I cry just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry just a little When I think of letting go [4x] When I need a healing I just look up to the ceiling I see the sun coming down I know it's all better now I know, I know, I know, I know, I, I, I, I think of letting go, go, go, go I know Caught in the middle I cry just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry just a little When I think of letting go I know Caught in the middle I cry just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry just a little When I think of letting go [/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom