Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Mar 15 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 14641557" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>"Mama, I'm Coming Home"</strong></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Ozzy Osbourne, Zakk Wylde, Lemmy Kilmister]</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Times have changed and times are strange</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Here I come, but I ain't the same</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Mama, I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Times gone by, seems to be</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You could have been a better friend to me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Mama, I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You took me in and you drove me out</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Yeah, you had me hypnotized</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Lost and found and turned around</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">By the fire in your eyes</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You made me cry, you told me lies</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But, I can't stand to say goodbye</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Mama, I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I could be right, I could be wrong</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It hurts so bad, it's been so long</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Mama, I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Selfish love, yeah, we're both alone</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">The ride before the fall, yeah.</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But I'm gonna take this heart of stone</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I just got to have it all.</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I've seen your face a hundred times,</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Everyday we've been apart</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I don't care about the sunshine, yeah</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">'cause mama,</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Mama, I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You took me in and you drove me out</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Yeah, you had the hypnotised, yeah.</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Lost and found and turned around</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">By the fire in your eyes</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I've seen your face a thousand times</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Everyday we've been apart</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And I don't care about the sunshine, yeah</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">'cause mama,</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Mama, I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p><p></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 14641557, member: 300758"] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] [B]"Mama, I'm Coming Home"[/B] [Ozzy Osbourne, Zakk Wylde, Lemmy Kilmister] Times have changed and times are strange Here I come, but I ain't the same Mama, I'm coming home Times gone by, seems to be You could have been a better friend to me Mama, I'm coming home You took me in and you drove me out Yeah, you had me hypnotized Lost and found and turned around By the fire in your eyes You made me cry, you told me lies But, I can't stand to say goodbye Mama, I'm coming home I could be right, I could be wrong It hurts so bad, it's been so long Mama, I'm coming home Selfish love, yeah, we're both alone The ride before the fall, yeah. But I'm gonna take this heart of stone I just got to have it all. I've seen your face a hundred times, Everyday we've been apart I don't care about the sunshine, yeah 'cause mama, Mama, I'm coming home I'm coming home You took me in and you drove me out Yeah, you had the hypnotised, yeah. Lost and found and turned around By the fire in your eyes I've seen your face a thousand times Everyday we've been apart And I don't care about the sunshine, yeah 'cause mama, Mama, I'm coming home I'm coming home [/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom