Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Mar 15 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 14641669" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>"Favorite Song"</strong></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>(feat. Common)</strong></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your favorite song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You can turn it up, play me all night long</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your favorite song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">La la la la la</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We on our way back, we on a play back</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We want some new plus oh never change that</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We on a new tip, good music</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We see the pen and the paper, we gonna use it</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It takes a late night, to get them bright lights</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We keep writing them songs, to live that good life</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I do it for you, I do it for me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We break it down, Colbie, tell them the story</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Listen can you hear me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Am I coming in on your frequency</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I got a story</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Subject of the plot, you and me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And when you're sleeping, and when you're waking</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And when you're feeling good</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'll be the thing that, you want to sing back</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Stuck in your head like I knew you would</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your favorite song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You can turn it up, play me all night long</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your favorite song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">La la la la la</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your melody</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Flowing through your head, when you think of me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your favorite song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">La la la la la</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You'll be singing like</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Ooh ooh ooh ooh</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Baby can you feel me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm the kick drum that gets your heart to beat</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I gotta have you near me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You can count me into every song I sing</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And when you're sleeping, and when you're waking</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And when you're feeling good</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'll be the one that you want to comeback</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Stuck in your head like I knew I would</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We on our way back, we on a play back</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We on some new plus oh never change that</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We on our way back, we on a play back</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Play back play back play back play back</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your favorite song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You can turn it up, play me all night long</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your favorite song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">La la la la la</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your melody</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Flowing through your head, when you think of me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your favorite song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">La la la la la</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You'll be singing like</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Ooh ooh ooh ooh</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Girl the songs you sing</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">They my favorite things</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You stay in my dreams</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Something supreme</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Love is the key, and it's made your life see</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Common and Colbie, I'm dusting off the old me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Like the OLB we call 'em oldies</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">In your melodies, I'm hearing things you never told me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We stay in tune with each other,</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">In our room will discover new ways to do covers,</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">No matter how they dub us</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We should stay true to the trust</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And the winner of the best duo is us</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your favorite song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You can turn it up, play me all night long</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your favorite song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">La la la la la</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your melody</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Flowing through your head, when you think of me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wanna be your favorite song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">La la la la la</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You'll be singing like</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Ooh ooh ooh ooh</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">All I wanna, all I wanna, all I wanna say is</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I just wanna sing it to you everyday</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">All I wanna, all I wanna, all I wanna say is</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">La la la la la [2x]</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p><p></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 14641669, member: 300758"] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] [B]"Favorite Song" (feat. Common)[/B] I wanna be your favorite song You can turn it up, play me all night long I wanna be your favorite song La la la la la We on our way back, we on a play back We want some new plus oh never change that We on a new tip, good music We see the pen and the paper, we gonna use it It takes a late night, to get them bright lights We keep writing them songs, to live that good life I do it for you, I do it for me We break it down, Colbie, tell them the story Listen can you hear me Am I coming in on your frequency I got a story Subject of the plot, you and me And when you're sleeping, and when you're waking And when you're feeling good I'll be the thing that, you want to sing back Stuck in your head like I knew you would I wanna be your favorite song You can turn it up, play me all night long I wanna be your favorite song La la la la la I wanna be your melody Flowing through your head, when you think of me I wanna be your favorite song La la la la la You'll be singing like Ooh ooh ooh ooh Baby can you feel me I'm the kick drum that gets your heart to beat I gotta have you near me You can count me into every song I sing And when you're sleeping, and when you're waking And when you're feeling good I'll be the one that you want to comeback Stuck in your head like I knew I would We on our way back, we on a play back We on some new plus oh never change that We on our way back, we on a play back Play back play back play back play back I wanna be your favorite song You can turn it up, play me all night long I wanna be your favorite song La la la la la I wanna be your melody Flowing through your head, when you think of me I wanna be your favorite song La la la la la You'll be singing like Ooh ooh ooh ooh Girl the songs you sing They my favorite things You stay in my dreams Something supreme Love is the key, and it's made your life see Common and Colbie, I'm dusting off the old me Like the OLB we call 'em oldies In your melodies, I'm hearing things you never told me We stay in tune with each other, In our room will discover new ways to do covers, No matter how they dub us We should stay true to the trust And the winner of the best duo is us I wanna be your favorite song You can turn it up, play me all night long I wanna be your favorite song La la la la la I wanna be your melody Flowing through your head, when you think of me I wanna be your favorite song La la la la la You'll be singing like Ooh ooh ooh ooh All I wanna, all I wanna, all I wanna say is I just wanna sing it to you everyday All I wanna, all I wanna, all I wanna say is La la la la la [2x] [/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom