Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Mar 15 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 14641788" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>"Coming Home"</strong></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>(feat. Skylar Grey)</strong></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tell the World I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home, I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tell the World that I'm coming</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Diddy]</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong (yeah)</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">(I'm back baby)</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I feel like there's nothing that I can't try</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And if you with me put your hands high</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">(put your hands high)</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">If you ever lost a light before, this one's for you</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And you, the dreams are for you</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I hear "The Tears of a Clown"</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I hate that song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I always feel like they talking to me when it comes on (come on)</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Another day another Dawn</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I'm gone</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">What am I 'posed to do when the club lights come on</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It's easy to be Puff, but it's harder to be Sean</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">What if the twins ask why I ain't marry their mom (why, damn!)</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">How do I respond?</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">What if my son stares with a face like my own</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And says he wants to be like me when he's grown</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Shit, but I ain't finished growing</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Another night the inevitible prolongs</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Another day another Dawn</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Just tell Keisha and Taresha I'll be better in the morn'</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Another lie that I carry on</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I need to get back to the place I belong</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Dirty Money - Chorus]</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tell the World I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home, I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tell the World that I'm coming... home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Diddy]</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">"A house is Not a Home", I hate this song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And niggas got the nerve to blame you for it</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But you felt it and still feel it</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And money can't make up for it or conceal it</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But you deal with it and you keep ballin'</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Pour out some liquor, play ball and we keep ballin'</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Baby we've been living in sin 'cause we've been really in love</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But we've been living as friends</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">So you've been a guest in your own home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It's time to make your house your home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Pick up your phone, come on</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Dirty Money - Chorus]</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tell the World I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home, I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tell the World that I'm coming... home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Diddy]</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">"Ain't No Stopping Us Now", I love that song</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I thought I told y'all that we won't stop</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We back cruising through Harlem, Viso blocks</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It's what made me, saved me, drove me crazy</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Drove me away than embraced me</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Forgave me for all of my shortcomings</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Welcome to my homecoming</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Yeah, it's been a long time coming</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Lot of fights, lot of scars, lot of bottles</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Lot of cars, lot of ups, lot of downs</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Made it back, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And here I stand (here i stand), a better man! (a better man)</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Dirty Money - Chorus]</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tell the World I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm coming home, I'm coming home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Tell the World that I'm coming... home</span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p><p></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 14641788, member: 300758"] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] [B]"Coming Home" (feat. Skylar Grey)[/B] I'm coming home I'm coming home Tell the World I'm coming home Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes I'm coming home, I'm coming home Tell the World that I'm coming [Diddy] I'm back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong (yeah) (I'm back baby) I feel like there's nothing that I can't try And if you with me put your hands high (put your hands high) If you ever lost a light before, this one's for you And you, the dreams are for you I hear "The Tears of a Clown" I hate that song I always feel like they talking to me when it comes on (come on) Another day another Dawn Another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I'm gone What am I 'posed to do when the club lights come on It's easy to be Puff, but it's harder to be Sean What if the twins ask why I ain't marry their mom (why, damn!) How do I respond? What if my son stares with a face like my own And says he wants to be like me when he's grown Shit, but I ain't finished growing Another night the inevitible prolongs Another day another Dawn Just tell Keisha and Taresha I'll be better in the morn' Another lie that I carry on I need to get back to the place I belong [Dirty Money - Chorus] I'm coming home I'm coming home Tell the World I'm coming home Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes I'm coming home, I'm coming home Tell the World that I'm coming... home [Diddy] "A house is Not a Home", I hate this song Is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone And niggas got the nerve to blame you for it And you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it But you felt it and still feel it And money can't make up for it or conceal it But you deal with it and you keep ballin' Pour out some liquor, play ball and we keep ballin' Baby we've been living in sin 'cause we've been really in love But we've been living as friends So you've been a guest in your own home It's time to make your house your home Pick up your phone, come on [Dirty Money - Chorus] I'm coming home I'm coming home Tell the World I'm coming home Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes I'm coming home, I'm coming home Tell the World that I'm coming... home [Diddy] "Ain't No Stopping Us Now", I love that song Whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong I thought I told y'all that we won't stop We back cruising through Harlem, Viso blocks It's what made me, saved me, drove me crazy Drove me away than embraced me Forgave me for all of my shortcomings Welcome to my homecoming Yeah, it's been a long time coming Lot of fights, lot of scars, lot of bottles Lot of cars, lot of ups, lot of downs Made it back, lost my dog (I miss you BIG) And here I stand (here i stand), a better man! (a better man) Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord) [Dirty Money - Chorus] I'm coming home I'm coming home Tell the World I'm coming home Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes I'm coming home, I'm coming home Tell the World that I'm coming... home [/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom