Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2013 Oct 07 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tharindumj" data-source="post: 15695587" data-attributes="member: 16269"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Monday night and I feel so low</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Count the hours they go so slow</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I know the sound of your voice</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Can save my soul</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">City lights, streets of gold</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Look out my window to the world below</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Moves so fast and it feels so cold</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">And I'm all alone</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Don't let me die</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I'm losing my mind</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Baby just give me a sign</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">And now that you're gone</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I just wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">And I can't go on</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I can't sleep I'm up all night</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Through these tears I try to smile</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I know the touch of your hand</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Can save my life</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Don't let me down</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Come to me now</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I got to be with you some how</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">And now that you're gone</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I just wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">And I can't go on</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Don't let me down</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Come to me now</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I got to be with you somehow</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">And now that you're gone</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Who am I with-out you now</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I can't go on</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I just wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">And now that you're gone</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I just wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">And I can't go on</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Just wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">And I can't go on</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">I wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Just wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Just wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Just wanna be with you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: DeepSkyBlue">Just wanna be with you</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tharindumj, post: 15695587, member: 16269"] [CENTER][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Monday night and I feel so low Count the hours they go so slow I know the sound of your voice Can save my soul City lights, streets of gold Look out my window to the world below Moves so fast and it feels so cold And I'm all alone Don't let me die I'm losing my mind Baby just give me a sign And now that you're gone I just wanna be with you And I can't go on I wanna be with you Wanna be with you I can't sleep I'm up all night Through these tears I try to smile I know the touch of your hand Can save my life Don't let me down Come to me now I got to be with you some how And now that you're gone I just wanna be with you And I can't go on I wanna be with you Wanna be with you Don't let me down Come to me now I got to be with you somehow And now that you're gone Who am I with-out you now I can't go on I just wanna be with you And now that you're gone I just wanna be with you And I can't go on I wanna be with you Wanna be with you Just wanna be with you And I can't go on I wanna be with you Just wanna be with you Just wanna be with you Just wanna be with you Just wanna be with you[/COLOR][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom