Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2014 feb 22 - ElaKiri Radio ! -Music Hut with tharindumj
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jecob Boman" data-source="post: 16311442" data-attributes="member: 495616"><p>Lyrics to Never Forgive, Never Forget :</p><p>-----------------------------------------</p><p>Man, you?ve got a cold dark heart, and it burns with a guilty smoke.</p><p>You tell me to just give in, you got nothing to lose.</p><p>And I guess I would never know.</p><p></p><p>I was damned from the very start, and bound by crooked plan.</p><p>When I was left for dead with my head in the ground,</p><p>And my hands tied behind my back.</p><p></p><p>Oh, you want to watch me crash!</p><p>You want to see my burn,</p><p>Just enough to fall apart.</p><p></p><p>And then, You want to see me crawl,</p><p>You need to watch me beg and lose it all!</p><p></p><p>Is it easier to take a hit than it is to throw the stone.</p><p>Better blood on your face, better blood on the ground,</p><p>And I guess that I'll never know.</p><p></p><p>'Cause it's best not to give a shit and speak in a timid tone.</p><p>I keep my tongue to my teeth, I keep my ear to the ground,</p><p>And a blind eye to everyone.</p><p></p><p>Oh, you want to watch me crash!</p><p>You want to see my burn,</p><p>Just enough to fall apart.</p><p></p><p>And then, You want to see me crawl,</p><p>You need to watch me beg and lose it all!</p><p></p><p>Oh, you want to watch me crash!</p><p>You want to see my burn,</p><p>Just enough to fall apart.</p><p></p><p>And then, You want to see me crawl,</p><p>You need to watch me beg and lose it all!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jecob Boman, post: 16311442, member: 495616"] Lyrics to Never Forgive, Never Forget : ----------------------------------------- Man, you?ve got a cold dark heart, and it burns with a guilty smoke. You tell me to just give in, you got nothing to lose. And I guess I would never know. I was damned from the very start, and bound by crooked plan. When I was left for dead with my head in the ground, And my hands tied behind my back. Oh, you want to watch me crash! You want to see my burn, Just enough to fall apart. And then, You want to see me crawl, You need to watch me beg and lose it all! Is it easier to take a hit than it is to throw the stone. Better blood on your face, better blood on the ground, And I guess that I'll never know. 'Cause it's best not to give a shit and speak in a timid tone. I keep my tongue to my teeth, I keep my ear to the ground, And a blind eye to everyone. Oh, you want to watch me crash! You want to see my burn, Just enough to fall apart. And then, You want to see me crawl, You need to watch me beg and lose it all! Oh, you want to watch me crash! You want to see my burn, Just enough to fall apart. And then, You want to see me crawl, You need to watch me beg and lose it all! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom