Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2014 FEB 6 - ElaKiri Radio! Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="After_math" data-source="post: 16246426" data-attributes="member: 250349"><p>[CODE] I remember when your head caught flame</p><p>It kissed your scalp and caressed your brain</p><p>Well you laughed, baby it's okay</p><p>It's buzz cut season anyway</p><p>(Well you laughed, baby it's okay)</p><p>Explosions on TV, and all the girls with heads inside a dream</p><p>So now we live beside the pool, where everything is good</p><p>We ride the bus with the knees pulled in</p><p>People should see how we're living</p><p>(We ride the bus with the knees pulled in)</p><p>Shut my eyes to the song that plays</p><p>Sometimes this has a hot, sweet taste</p><p>(Shut my eyes to the song that plays)</p><p>The men up on the news, they try to tell us all that we will lose</p><p>But it's so easy in this blue, where everything is good</p><p>And I'll never go home again (place the call, feel it start)</p><p>Favorite friend (and nothing's wrong when nothing's true)</p><p>I live in a hologram with you</p><p>We're all the things that we do for fun (and I'll breathe, and it goes)</p><p>Play along (make-believe it's hyper real)</p><p>But I live in a hologram with you</p><p>Cola with the burnt-out taste</p><p>I'm the one you tell your fears to</p><p>There'll never be enough of us</p><p>Explosions on TV, and all the girls with heads inside a dream</p><p>So now we live beside the pool, where everything is good</p><p>And I'll never go home again (place the call, feel it start)</p><p>Favorite friend (and nothing's wrong when nothing's true)</p><p>I live in a hologram with you</p><p>We're all the things that we do for fun (and I'll breathe, and it goes)</p><p>Play along (make-believe it's hyper real)</p><p>But I live in a hologram with you</p><p> </p><p> [B]Songwriters[/B]</p><p>Little, Joel / Yelich-O'Connor, Ella</p><p>[/CODE]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="After_math, post: 16246426, member: 250349"] [CODE] I remember when your head caught flame It kissed your scalp and caressed your brain Well you laughed, baby it's okay It's buzz cut season anyway (Well you laughed, baby it's okay) Explosions on TV, and all the girls with heads inside a dream So now we live beside the pool, where everything is good We ride the bus with the knees pulled in People should see how we're living (We ride the bus with the knees pulled in) Shut my eyes to the song that plays Sometimes this has a hot, sweet taste (Shut my eyes to the song that plays) The men up on the news, they try to tell us all that we will lose But it's so easy in this blue, where everything is good And I'll never go home again (place the call, feel it start) Favorite friend (and nothing's wrong when nothing's true) I live in a hologram with you We're all the things that we do for fun (and I'll breathe, and it goes) Play along (make-believe it's hyper real) But I live in a hologram with you Cola with the burnt-out taste I'm the one you tell your fears to There'll never be enough of us Explosions on TV, and all the girls with heads inside a dream So now we live beside the pool, where everything is good And I'll never go home again (place the call, feel it start) Favorite friend (and nothing's wrong when nothing's true) I live in a hologram with you We're all the things that we do for fun (and I'll breathe, and it goes) Play along (make-believe it's hyper real) But I live in a hologram with you [B]Songwriters[/B] Little, Joel / Yelich-O'Connor, Ella [/CODE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom