Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2014 FEB 6 - ElaKiri Radio! Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="After_math" data-source="post: 16246951" data-attributes="member: 250349"><p>[CODE][Verse 1]</p><p>Your love is bright as ever</p><p>Even in the shadows</p><p>Baby kiss me</p><p>Before they turn the lights out</p><p>Your heart is glowing</p><p>And I'm crashing into you</p><p>Baby kiss me</p><p>Before they turn the lights out</p><p>Before they turn the lights out</p><p>Baby love me lights out</p><p></p><p>[Pre-Chorus]</p><p>In the darkest night I'll (In the darkest night I'll)</p><p>I'll search through the crowd (I'll search through the crowd)</p><p>Your face is all that I see</p><p>I'll give you everything</p><p>Baby love me lights out</p><p>Baby love me lights out</p><p>You can turn my lights out</p><p></p><p>[Verse 2]</p><p>We don't have forever</p><p>Baby daylight's wasting</p><p>You better kiss me</p><p>Before our time is run out</p><p>Nobody sees what we see</p><p>They're just hopelessly gazing</p><p>Baby take me</p><p>Before they turn the lights out</p><p>Before time is run out</p><p>Baby love me lights out</p><p></p><p>[Pre-Chorus]</p><p>In the darkest night I'll (In the darkest night I'll)</p><p>I'll search through the crowd (I'll search through the crowd)</p><p>Your face is all that I see</p><p>I'll give you everything</p><p>Baby love me lights out</p><p>Baby love me lights out</p><p>You can turn my lights out</p><p></p><p>[Chorus]</p><p>I love you like XO</p><p>You love me like XO</p><p>You kill me boy XO</p><p>You love me like XO</p><p>All that I see</p><p>Give me everything</p><p>Baby love me lights out</p><p>Baby love me lights out</p><p>You can turn my lights out</p><p></p><p>[Pre-Chorus]</p><p>In the darkest night I'll (In the darkest night I'll)</p><p>I'll search through the crowd (I'll search through the crowd)</p><p>Your face is all that I see</p><p>I'll give you everything</p><p>Baby love me lights out</p><p>Baby love me lights out</p><p>You can turn my lights out[/CODE]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="After_math, post: 16246951, member: 250349"] [CODE][Verse 1] Your love is bright as ever Even in the shadows Baby kiss me Before they turn the lights out Your heart is glowing And I'm crashing into you Baby kiss me Before they turn the lights out Before they turn the lights out Baby love me lights out [Pre-Chorus] In the darkest night I'll (In the darkest night I'll) I'll search through the crowd (I'll search through the crowd) Your face is all that I see I'll give you everything Baby love me lights out Baby love me lights out You can turn my lights out [Verse 2] We don't have forever Baby daylight's wasting You better kiss me Before our time is run out Nobody sees what we see They're just hopelessly gazing Baby take me Before they turn the lights out Before time is run out Baby love me lights out [Pre-Chorus] In the darkest night I'll (In the darkest night I'll) I'll search through the crowd (I'll search through the crowd) Your face is all that I see I'll give you everything Baby love me lights out Baby love me lights out You can turn my lights out [Chorus] I love you like XO You love me like XO You kill me boy XO You love me like XO All that I see Give me everything Baby love me lights out Baby love me lights out You can turn my lights out [Pre-Chorus] In the darkest night I'll (In the darkest night I'll) I'll search through the crowd (I'll search through the crowd) Your face is all that I see I'll give you everything Baby love me lights out Baby love me lights out You can turn my lights out[/CODE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom