Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2014 FEB 6 - ElaKiri Radio! Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="After_math" data-source="post: 16247194" data-attributes="member: 250349"><p>[CODE] She just walked away</p><p>Why didn't she tell me?</p><p>And where do I go tonight</p><p>This isn't happening to me</p><p>This can't be happening to me</p><p>She didn't say a word</p><p>Just walked away</p><p>You were the first to say</p><p>That we were not okay</p><p>You were the first to lie</p><p>When we were not alright</p><p>This was my first love</p><p>She was the first to go</p><p>And when she left me for you</p><p>I was the last to know</p><p>Why didn't she tell me</p><p>Where to go tonight</p><p>She didn't say a word</p><p>She just walked away</p><p>You were the first to say</p><p>That we were not okay</p><p>You were the first to lie</p><p>When we were not alright</p><p>This was my first love</p><p>She was the first to go</p><p>And when she left me for you</p><p>I was the last to know</p><p>I'll be the first to say</p><p>That now I'm okay</p><p>And for the first time</p><p>I've opened up my eyes</p><p>This was my worst love</p><p>You'll be the first to go</p><p>And when she leaves you for dead</p><p>You'll be the last to know</p><p>I'll be the first to say</p><p>That now I'm okay</p><p>And for the first time</p><p>I've opened up my eyes</p><p>This was my worst love</p><p>You'll be the first to go</p><p>And when she leaves you for dead</p><p>You'll be the last to know</p><p> </p><p> [B]Songwriters[/B]</p><p>Gontier, Adam Wade / Sanderson, Neil / Walst, Brad / Stock, Barry</p><p>[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]</p><p>Read more: [URL="http://www.metrolyrics.com/last-to-know-lyrics-three-days-grace.html#ixzz2sZLX7he0"]Three Days Grace - Last To Know Lyrics | MetroLyrics[/URL] </p><p>[/COLOR][/LEFT]</p><p>[/CODE]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="After_math, post: 16247194, member: 250349"] [CODE] She just walked away Why didn't she tell me? And where do I go tonight This isn't happening to me This can't be happening to me She didn't say a word Just walked away You were the first to say That we were not okay You were the first to lie When we were not alright This was my first love She was the first to go And when she left me for you I was the last to know Why didn't she tell me Where to go tonight She didn't say a word She just walked away You were the first to say That we were not okay You were the first to lie When we were not alright This was my first love She was the first to go And when she left me for you I was the last to know I'll be the first to say That now I'm okay And for the first time I've opened up my eyes This was my worst love You'll be the first to go And when she leaves you for dead You'll be the last to know I'll be the first to say That now I'm okay And for the first time I've opened up my eyes This was my worst love You'll be the first to go And when she leaves you for dead You'll be the last to know [B]Songwriters[/B] Gontier, Adam Wade / Sanderson, Neil / Walst, Brad / Stock, Barry [LEFT][COLOR=#000000] Read more: [URL="http://www.metrolyrics.com/last-to-know-lyrics-three-days-grace.html#ixzz2sZLX7he0"]Three Days Grace - Last To Know Lyrics | MetroLyrics[/URL] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [/CODE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom