Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2014 Jan 30 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 16220852" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">"In The End"</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">(It starts with one)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">One thing I don't know why</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It doesn’t even matter how hard you try</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">To explain in due time</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">(All I know)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Time is a valuable thing</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Watch it count down to the end of the day</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">The clock ticks life away</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">(It’s so unreal)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Didn’t look out below</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Watch the time go right out the window</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Trying to hold on but didn’t even know</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I wasted it all just to watch you go</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">What it meant to be will eventually be a memory of a time when...</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I tried so hard</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And got so far</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But in the end</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It doesn't even matter</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I had to fall</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">To lose it all</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But in the end</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It doesn't even matter</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">One thing, I don’t know why</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It doesn’t even matter how hard you try</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">To remind myself how</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I tried so hard</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">In spite of the way you were mocking me</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Acting like I was part of your property</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Remembering all the times you fought with me</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I’m surprised it got so (far)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Things aren’t the way they were before</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Not that you knew me back then</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But it all comes back to me</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">In the end</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when...</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I tried so hard</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And got so far</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But in the end</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It doesn’t even matter</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I had to fall</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">To lose it all</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But in the end</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It doesn’t even matter</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I've put my trust in you</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Pushed as far as I can go</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">For all this</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">There’s only one thing you should know</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I've put my trust in you</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Pushed as far as I can go</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">For all this</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">There’s only one thing you should know</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I tried so hard</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And got so far</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But in the end</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It doesn’t even matter</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I had to fall</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">To lose it all</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But in the end</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It doesn’t even matter</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 16220852, member: 300758"] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"] "In The End" (It starts with one) One thing I don't know why It doesn’t even matter how hard you try Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme To explain in due time (All I know) Time is a valuable thing Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings Watch it count down to the end of the day The clock ticks life away (It’s so unreal) Didn’t look out below Watch the time go right out the window Trying to hold on but didn’t even know I wasted it all just to watch you go I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart What it meant to be will eventually be a memory of a time when... I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn't even matter I had to fall To lose it all But in the end It doesn't even matter One thing, I don’t know why It doesn’t even matter how hard you try Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme To remind myself how I tried so hard In spite of the way you were mocking me Acting like I was part of your property Remembering all the times you fought with me I’m surprised it got so (far) Things aren’t the way they were before You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore Not that you knew me back then But it all comes back to me In the end You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when... I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn’t even matter I had to fall To lose it all But in the end It doesn’t even matter I've put my trust in you Pushed as far as I can go For all this There’s only one thing you should know I've put my trust in you Pushed as far as I can go For all this There’s only one thing you should know I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn’t even matter I had to fall To lose it all But in the end It doesn’t even matter [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom