Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2014 Jan 30 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Sihina Nimnaya with kandyan
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila256" data-source="post: 16221241" data-attributes="member: 300758"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>"Timber"</strong></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>(feat. Ke$ha)</strong></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Ke$ha]</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It's going down, I'm yelling timber</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You better move, you better dance</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Let's make a night you won't remember</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'll be the one you won't forget</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Pitbull]</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">The bigger they are, the harder they fall</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">These big-iddy boys are dig-gidy dogs</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Twerking in their bras and thongs, timber</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Face down, booty up, timber</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">That's the way we like to–what?–timber</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm slicker than an oil spill</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">She say she won't, but I bet she will, timber</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Swing your partner round and round</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">End of the night, it's going down</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">One more shot, another round</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">End of the night, it's going down</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Swing your partner round and round</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">End of the night, it's going down</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">One more shot, another round</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">End of the night, it's going down</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Ke$ha]</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It's going down, I'm yelling timber</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You better move, you better dance</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Let's make a night you won't remember</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'll be the one you won't forget</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It's going down (it's going down), I'm yelling timber</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You better move (you better move), you better dance (you better dance)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Let's make a night you won't remember</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'll be the one you won't forget (you won't forget)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Pitbull]</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Nah, it's just me, ain't a damn thing changed</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Live in hotels, swing on planes</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Blessed to say, money ain't a thing</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Club jumping like LeBron now, Volí</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Order me another round, homie</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">We about to clown. Why? 'Cause it's about to go down</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Swing your partner round and round</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">End of the night, it's going down</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">One more shot, another round</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">End of the night, it's going down</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Swing your partner round and round</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">End of the night, it's going down</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">One more shot, another round</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">End of the night, it's going down</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">[Ke$ha]</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It's going down, I'm yelling timber</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You better move, you better dance</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Let's make a night you won't remember</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'll be the one you won't forget</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">It's going down (it's going down), I'm yelling timber</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">You better move, you better dance (you better dance)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Let's make a night (let's make a night) you won't remember</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'll be the one (I'll be the one) you won't forget (you won't forget)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Wooooah wooooah (hey), wooooah (it's going down)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Wooooah wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Wooooah (timber), wooooah, wooooah (it's going down)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Wooooah (timber), wooooah (you won't forget), wooooah (timber)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila256, post: 16221241, member: 300758"] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"] [B]"Timber" (feat. Ke$ha)[/B] [Ke$ha] It's going down, I'm yelling timber You better move, you better dance Let's make a night you won't remember I'll be the one you won't forget Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down) Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down) [Pitbull] The bigger they are, the harder they fall These big-iddy boys are dig-gidy dogs I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off Twerking in their bras and thongs, timber Face down, booty up, timber That's the way we like to–what?–timber I'm slicker than an oil spill She say she won't, but I bet she will, timber Swing your partner round and round End of the night, it's going down One more shot, another round End of the night, it's going down Swing your partner round and round End of the night, it's going down One more shot, another round End of the night, it's going down [Ke$ha] It's going down, I'm yelling timber You better move, you better dance Let's make a night you won't remember I'll be the one you won't forget It's going down (it's going down), I'm yelling timber You better move (you better move), you better dance (you better dance) Let's make a night you won't remember I'll be the one you won't forget (you won't forget) Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down) Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down) [Pitbull] Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane Nah, it's just me, ain't a damn thing changed Live in hotels, swing on planes Blessed to say, money ain't a thing Club jumping like LeBron now, Volí Order me another round, homie We about to clown. Why? 'Cause it's about to go down Swing your partner round and round End of the night, it's going down One more shot, another round End of the night, it's going down Swing your partner round and round End of the night, it's going down One more shot, another round End of the night, it's going down [Ke$ha] It's going down, I'm yelling timber You better move, you better dance Let's make a night you won't remember I'll be the one you won't forget It's going down (it's going down), I'm yelling timber You better move, you better dance (you better dance) Let's make a night (let's make a night) you won't remember I'll be the one (I'll be the one) you won't forget (you won't forget) Wooooah wooooah (hey), wooooah (it's going down) Wooooah wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down) Wooooah (timber), wooooah, wooooah (it's going down) Wooooah (timber), wooooah (you won't forget), wooooah (timber) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom