Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2015 Jul 16 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Elakiri garage with mahesh1297
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dinushasankalpa" data-source="post: 18673476" data-attributes="member: 169735"><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">"I Want It That Way"</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"> Yeah</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[Brian:]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">You are my fire</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">The one desire</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Believe when I say</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I want it that way</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[Nick:]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">But we are two worlds apart</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Can't reach to your heart</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">When you say</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">That I want it that way</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[Chorus:]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Tell me why</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Ain't nothin' but a heartache</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Tell me why</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Ain't nothin' but a mistake</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Tell me why</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I never wanna hear you say</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I want it that way</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[AJ:]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Am I your fire</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Your one desire</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Yes I know it's too late</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">But I want it that way</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[Chorus:]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Tell me why</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Ain't nothin' but a heartache</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Tell me why</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Ain't nothin' but a mistake</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Tell me why</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I never wanna hear you say</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I want it that way</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[Kevin:]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Now I can see that we're falling apart</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">From the way that it used to be, yeah</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">No matter the distance</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I want you to know</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">That deep down inside of me...</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[Howie:]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">You are my fire</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">The one desire</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">You are</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">You are, you are, you are</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Don't wanna hear you say</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Ain't nothin' but a heartache</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Ain't nothin' but a mistake (don't wanna hear you say)</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I never wanna hear you say (oh, yeah)</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I want it that way</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Tell me why</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Ain't nothin' but a heartache</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Tell me why</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Ain't nothin but a mistake</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Tell me why</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I never wanna hear you say (don't wanna hear you say)</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I want it that way</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Tell me why</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Ain't nothin' but a heartache</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Ain't nothin' but a mistake</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Tell me why</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I never wanna hear you say (never wanna hear you say)</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I want it that way</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">'Cause I want it that way </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"> </span></strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dinushasankalpa, post: 18673476, member: 169735"] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5]"I Want It That Way" [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] Yeah [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][Brian:][/I] You are my fire The one desire Believe when I say I want it that way [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][Nick:][/I] But we are two worlds apart Can't reach to your heart When you say That I want it that way [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][Chorus:][/I] Tell me why Ain't nothin' but a heartache Tell me why Ain't nothin' but a mistake Tell me why I never wanna hear you say I want it that way [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][AJ:][/I] Am I your fire Your one desire Yes I know it's too late But I want it that way [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][Chorus:][/I] Tell me why Ain't nothin' but a heartache Tell me why Ain't nothin' but a mistake Tell me why I never wanna hear you say I want it that way [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][Kevin:][/I] Now I can see that we're falling apart From the way that it used to be, yeah No matter the distance I want you to know That deep down inside of me... [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][Howie:][/I] You are my fire The one desire You are You are, you are, you are [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] Don't wanna hear you say Ain't nothin' but a heartache Ain't nothin' but a mistake (don't wanna hear you say) I never wanna hear you say (oh, yeah) I want it that way [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] Tell me why Ain't nothin' but a heartache Tell me why Ain't nothin but a mistake Tell me why I never wanna hear you say (don't wanna hear you say) I want it that way [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] Tell me why Ain't nothin' but a heartache Ain't nothin' but a mistake Tell me why I never wanna hear you say (never wanna hear you say) I want it that way [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] 'Cause I want it that way [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom