Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2015 Jul 16 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Elakiri garage with mahesh1297
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dinushasankalpa" data-source="post: 18673510" data-attributes="member: 169735"><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">"One Love"</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"> It's kinda funny how life can change</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Can flip 180 in a matter of days</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Sometimes love works in mysterious ways</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">One day you wake up gone without a trace</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[bridge]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I refused to give up</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I refused to give in</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">You're my everything</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I don't wanna give up</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I don't wanna give in, oh no</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Everybody sings</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[chorus]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">One love - for the mother's pride</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">One love - for the times we cried</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">One love - gotta stay alive</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I will survive</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">One love - for the city streets</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">One love - for the hip-hop beats</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">One love, Oh I do believe</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">One love is all we need</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Late at night I'm still wide awake</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Feel this is far more than I can take</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">I thought my heart could never break</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Now I know that's one big mistake</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[bridge]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[chorus]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Baby, just love me love me love me</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Baby, just hold me hold me hold me</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px">Oh, love me love me love me, Oooh</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>[chorus]</em></span></strong></span> </p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 18px"> </span></strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dinushasankalpa, post: 18673510, member: 169735"] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5]"One Love" [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] It's kinda funny how life can change Can flip 180 in a matter of days Sometimes love works in mysterious ways One day you wake up gone without a trace [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][bridge][/I] I refused to give up I refused to give in You're my everything I don't wanna give up I don't wanna give in, oh no Everybody sings [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][chorus][/I] One love - for the mother's pride One love - for the times we cried One love - gotta stay alive I will survive One love - for the city streets One love - for the hip-hop beats One love, Oh I do believe One love is all we need [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] Late at night I'm still wide awake Feel this is far more than I can take I thought my heart could never break Now I know that's one big mistake [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][bridge][/I] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][chorus][/I] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] Baby, just love me love me love me Baby, just hold me hold me hold me Oh, love me love me love me, Oooh [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5][I][chorus][/I][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom