Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2015 Jul 16 - ElaKiri Radio ! - Elakiri garage with mahesh1297
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dinushasankalpa" data-source="post: 18674012" data-attributes="member: 169735"><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">"Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely"</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p><p> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"> Show me the meaning of being lonely</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">So many words for the broken heart</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">It's hard to see in a crimson love</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">So hard to breathe</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Walk with me, and maybe</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Nights of light so soon become</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Wild and free I could feel the sun</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Your every wish will be done</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">They tell me</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"><em>[Chorus:]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Show me the meaning of being lonely</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Is this the feeling I need to walk with?</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Tell me why I can't be there where you are</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">There's something missing in my heart</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Life goes on as it never ends</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Eyes of stone observe the trends</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">They never say forever gaze if only</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Guilty roads to an endless love (endless love)</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">There's no control</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Are you with me now?</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Your every wish will be done</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">They tell me</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"><em>[Chorus]</em></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">There's nowhere to run</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">I have no place to go</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Surrender my heart, body, and soul</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">How can it be</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">You're asking me</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">To feel the things you never show?</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">You are missing in my heart</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Tell me why can't I be there where you are?</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span> <span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"><em>[Chorus 2x]</em></span></strong></span> </p><p><span style="color: Red"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"> </span></strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dinushasankalpa, post: 18674012, member: 169735"] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4]"Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely" [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4] Show me the meaning of being lonely [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4] So many words for the broken heart It's hard to see in a crimson love So hard to breathe Walk with me, and maybe Nights of light so soon become Wild and free I could feel the sun Your every wish will be done They tell me [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4][I][Chorus:][/I] Show me the meaning of being lonely Is this the feeling I need to walk with? Tell me why I can't be there where you are There's something missing in my heart [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4] Life goes on as it never ends Eyes of stone observe the trends They never say forever gaze if only Guilty roads to an endless love (endless love) There's no control Are you with me now? Your every wish will be done They tell me [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4][I][Chorus][/I] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4] There's nowhere to run I have no place to go Surrender my heart, body, and soul How can it be You're asking me To feel the things you never show? [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4] You are missing in my heart Tell me why can't I be there where you are? [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4][I][Chorus 2x][/I][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=4] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom