Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Interactive Radio!
2015 Jul 29 - ElaKiri Radio ! - prema sadawo with u_knw_me
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Magodis-Thuma" data-source="post: 18737089" data-attributes="member: 281143"><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Ocean's apart day after day</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And I slowly go insane</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I hear your voice on the line</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">But it doesn't stop the pain</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">If I see you next to never</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">How can we say forever</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Wherever you go</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Whatever you do</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I will be right here waiting for you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Whatever it takes</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Or how my heart breaks</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I will be right here waiting for you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I took for granted, all the times</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">That I thought would last somehow</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I hear the laughter, I taste the tears</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">But I can't get near you now</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Oh, can't you see it baby</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">You've got me going crazy</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I wonder how we can survive</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">This romance</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">But in the end if I'm with you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I'll take the chance</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Oh, can't you see it baby</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">You've got me going crazy</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Magodis-Thuma, post: 18737089, member: 281143"] [SIZE=3]Ocean's apart day after day And I slowly go insane I hear your voice on the line But it doesn't stop the pain If I see you next to never How can we say forever Wherever you go Whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you Whatever it takes Or how my heart breaks I will be right here waiting for you I took for granted, all the times That I thought would last somehow I hear the laughter, I taste the tears But I can't get near you now Oh, can't you see it baby You've got me going crazy I wonder how we can survive This romance But in the end if I'm with you I'll take the chance Oh, can't you see it baby You've got me going crazy[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom