Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Music
3 Doors Down Nu single "When You're Young"
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="korn" data-source="post: 9259223" data-attributes="member: 4164"><p><a href="http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/70150428/file.html" target="_blank">Download</a> <strong>3DD - When you're young</strong> </p><p></p><p><strong>So far away from knowing where I am going</strong></p><p><strong>I am trying hard to find out who I am</strong></p><p><strong>They all see that I don't know what I am doing</strong></p><p><strong>I say they don't hardly understand</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Why can't they remember</strong></p><p><strong>What I will never forget</strong></p><p><strong>How these dreams come undone</strong></p><p><strong>When you're young</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>You give what you give cause they make you</strong></p><p><strong>Trapped inside a place that won't take you</strong></p><p><strong>And they want you to be what they make you</strong></p><p><strong>It's already over and done</strong></p><p><strong>When you're young</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Everything seems perfect</strong></p><p><strong>Everything's okay</strong></p><p><strong>And it will all get better now</strong></p><p><strong>At least that's what they say</strong></p><p><strong>But I don't see it coming</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>You give what you give cause they make you</strong></p><p><strong>Trapped inside a place that won't take you</strong></p><p><strong>And they want you to be what they make you</strong></p><p><strong>It's already over and done</strong></p><p><strong>When you're young</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Days really just seem longer</strong></p><p><strong>They say it's better this way</strong></p><p><strong>I hope one day I am stronger than I feel</strong></p><p><strong>And I hope it feels different than today</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>You give what you give cause they make you</strong></p><p><strong>Trapped inside a place that won't take you</strong></p><p><strong>And they want you to be what they make you</strong></p><p><strong>(It's already over and done) [x3]</strong></p><p><strong>When you're young</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Why can't they remember</strong></p><p><strong>What I will never forget</strong></p><p><strong>How these dreams come undone</strong></p><p><strong>When you're young</strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="korn, post: 9259223, member: 4164"] [URL="http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/70150428/file.html"]Download[/URL] [B]3DD - When you're young[/B] [B]So far away from knowing where I am going I am trying hard to find out who I am They all see that I don't know what I am doing I say they don't hardly understand Why can't they remember What I will never forget How these dreams come undone When you're young You give what you give cause they make you Trapped inside a place that won't take you And they want you to be what they make you It's already over and done When you're young Everything seems perfect Everything's okay And it will all get better now At least that's what they say But I don't see it coming You give what you give cause they make you Trapped inside a place that won't take you And they want you to be what they make you It's already over and done When you're young Days really just seem longer They say it's better this way I hope one day I am stronger than I feel And I hope it feels different than today You give what you give cause they make you Trapped inside a place that won't take you And they want you to be what they make you (It's already over and done) [x3] When you're young Why can't they remember What I will never forget How these dreams come undone When you're young[/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom