Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
A Person to Admire
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 821083" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">A Person to Admire</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">What I see in you is hard to find</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">A person with a heart so kind.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You put others before yourself.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Your needs always get put back farther on the shelf.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">There is none who could give more love.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Or spread peace like a dove.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You give of yourself all there is to give.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You show others what it means to live.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I know that I can count on you.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Because you've been there for me in all I've been through.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">What I see in you is a person to admire.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Because you truly inspire.</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 821083, member: 8568"] [SIZE="3"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]A Person to Admire[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] What I see in you is hard to find A person with a heart so kind. You put others before yourself. Your needs always get put back farther on the shelf. There is none who could give more love. Or spread peace like a dove. You give of yourself all there is to give. You show others what it means to live. I know that I can count on you. Because you've been there for me in all I've been through. What I see in you is a person to admire. Because you truly inspire.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom