Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
AC එකකට එන Current Bill එක
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="NaNDroid" data-source="post: 25671198" data-attributes="member: 511445"><p>I'm not an AC expert machan, I just said what I have red. I might be wrong. I think below site is reliable one you can read more</p><p><a href="http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-inverter-and-non-inverter-air-conditioner/" target="_blank">http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-inverter-and-non-inverter-air-conditioner/</a></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Operation of Inverter and Non Inverter AC</strong></span></p><p>An inverter air conditioner adjusts the speed of the compressor to control the flow of the refrigerant in order to regulate the conditioned-space temperature as required. When the unit is switched on, the compressor inside the unit runs at full speed all the time without starting and stopping frequently. This ensures precise cooling or heating power as required. A non inverter air conditioner delivers a fixed amount of power based on the room temperature. This makes the compressor go off when the desired room temperature is reached and start again when the temperature increases.</p><p></p><p>Read more: <a href="http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-inverter-and-non-inverter-air-conditioner/#ixzz6Y0LINHAu" target="_blank">Difference Between Inverter and Non Inverter Air Conditioner | Difference Between</a> <a href="http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-inverter-and-non-inverter-air-conditioner/#ixzz6Y0LINHAu" target="_blank">http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-inverter-and-non-inverter-air-conditioner/#ixzz6Y0LINHAu</a></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="NaNDroid, post: 25671198, member: 511445"] I'm not an AC expert machan, I just said what I have red. I might be wrong. I think below site is reliable one you can read more [URL]http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-inverter-and-non-inverter-air-conditioner/[/URL] [SIZE=5][B]Operation of Inverter and Non Inverter AC[/B][/SIZE] An inverter air conditioner adjusts the speed of the compressor to control the flow of the refrigerant in order to regulate the conditioned-space temperature as required. When the unit is switched on, the compressor inside the unit runs at full speed all the time without starting and stopping frequently. This ensures precise cooling or heating power as required. A non inverter air conditioner delivers a fixed amount of power based on the room temperature. This makes the compressor go off when the desired room temperature is reached and start again when the temperature increases. Read more: [URL='http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-inverter-and-non-inverter-air-conditioner/#ixzz6Y0LINHAu']Difference Between Inverter and Non Inverter Air Conditioner | Difference Between[/URL] [URL]http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-inverter-and-non-inverter-air-conditioner/#ixzz6Y0LINHAu[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom