Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
Air ticket bbooking හෙල්ප්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="imhotep" data-source="post: 25925802" data-attributes="member: 562115"><p>Yes.. they are still living in the prehistoric times. The last time I travelled, mid November 2019, CMB-SIN and onwards to Europe, I did not print anything. I had a QR code sent from SQ on my mobile. I was stopped at the entrance to the check-in counters (not at the entrance to the airport), and I politely explained to the airforce or the security guy that the paper tickets days are long gone and not even this QR code is needed, but only my passport produced at the counter is more than sufficient. That's a fact. If any of our four family members passports are entered or scanned at the counter all travel details can be obtained. There was a bit of a issue as he said a paper ticket is needed and he hasn't been given instructions otherwise by his superiors. I said that's not my problem, and call his superiors. Also I said I didn't visit the airport for fun with packed bags and they don't have any right to stop me. Told him if you don;t believe me come to the counter with me and see what happens when I produce my passport at the check-in. He was polite, but I stood my ground and asked him to talk or call his superiors. I had more details on my notebook but didn't want to show as someone needs to raise these issues. Otherwise these guys never change. He called someone and let me go.. but I said to take these up with whoever in-charge. Times change and they need to change their ways.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="imhotep, post: 25925802, member: 562115"] Yes.. they are still living in the prehistoric times. The last time I travelled, mid November 2019, CMB-SIN and onwards to Europe, I did not print anything. I had a QR code sent from SQ on my mobile. I was stopped at the entrance to the check-in counters (not at the entrance to the airport), and I politely explained to the airforce or the security guy that the paper tickets days are long gone and not even this QR code is needed, but only my passport produced at the counter is more than sufficient. That's a fact. If any of our four family members passports are entered or scanned at the counter all travel details can be obtained. There was a bit of a issue as he said a paper ticket is needed and he hasn't been given instructions otherwise by his superiors. I said that's not my problem, and call his superiors. Also I said I didn't visit the airport for fun with packed bags and they don't have any right to stop me. Told him if you don;t believe me come to the counter with me and see what happens when I produce my passport at the check-in. He was polite, but I stood my ground and asked him to talk or call his superiors. I had more details on my notebook but didn't want to show as someone needs to raise these issues. Otherwise these guys never change. He called someone and let me go.. but I said to take these up with whoever in-charge. Times change and they need to change their ways. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom