Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
AIRTEL BROADBAND SUCKS !
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="rishoban" data-source="post: 3841423" data-attributes="member: 157599"><p><span style="font-size: 12px">For the Male server, this kind of a speeds will come, but, test with servers from US or India, you'll get 800kbps and up. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">This is for real!, last week I went colombo and one of my friend got a Airtel 1499 package, and I downloaded a song with it, believe it or not, It downloaded with 140-180 KB/s!</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I will prove it, as soon as I get speedtest results.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="rishoban, post: 3841423, member: 157599"] [SIZE=3]For the Male server, this kind of a speeds will come, but, test with servers from US or India, you'll get 800kbps and up. This is for real!, last week I went colombo and one of my friend got a Airtel 1499 package, and I downloaded a song with it, believe it or not, It downloaded with 140-180 KB/s! I will prove it, as soon as I get speedtest results. [/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom