Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
All because of you,
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 969383" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">All because of you,</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I have burn marks on my heart,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And will always be afraid,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">'Cos the end will never start.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">So beautifully bruised,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And completely incomplete,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Her lifeline beating to bleed,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">So fragile bleeding to beat.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">All because of you,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I was under psychiatric care,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Your abuse caused me to be,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Locked up for almost two years.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Bleeding, burning, popping pills, </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I thought my sickness was the cure,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">How could I be so wrong,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When I felt so damn sure?</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">All because of you,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I must sleep with my light on high,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Have my radio on up loud,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">To sleep at least 2 hours a night.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Yes, this is the result,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Of what you did to me,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Please, somebody try to save,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Whatever pieces are left of me.</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 969383, member: 8568"] [SIZE="3"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]All because of you,[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] I have burn marks on my heart, And will always be afraid, 'Cos the end will never start. So beautifully bruised, And completely incomplete, Her lifeline beating to bleed, So fragile bleeding to beat. All because of you, I was under psychiatric care, Your abuse caused me to be, Locked up for almost two years. Bleeding, burning, popping pills, I thought my sickness was the cure, How could I be so wrong, When I felt so damn sure? All because of you, I must sleep with my light on high, Have my radio on up loud, To sleep at least 2 hours a night. Yes, this is the result, Of what you did to me, Please, somebody try to save, Whatever pieces are left of me.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom