Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
Always Friends
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 718442" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Always Friends</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I accept you in confidence,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I listen and admire your wisdom.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">We are one when we are together,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You and I will always be friends.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When you are angry,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I am there to sooth your aggression.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When you are sad,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I am there to cheer you up.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">We understand each others thoughts,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Words with us aren`t needed.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">We have a trust that is very rare,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You and I will always be friends.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">What we enjoy doing together comes natural,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">We accept life and move ahead.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I am your shadow and you mine,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">We are inseparable if only in mind.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 718442, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] Always Friends[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] I accept you in confidence, I listen and admire your wisdom. We are one when we are together, You and I will always be friends. When you are angry, I am there to sooth your aggression. When you are sad, I am there to cheer you up. We understand each others thoughts, Words with us aren`t needed. We have a trust that is very rare, You and I will always be friends. What we enjoy doing together comes natural, We accept life and move ahead. I am your shadow and you mine, We are inseparable if only in mind. [/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom