Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
.:: ANDROID වැඩකාරයෝ Part II ::.
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ywicky" data-source="post: 14614845" data-attributes="member: 34584"><p><span style="font-size: 18px">I hv a SE Neo V</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Had GB in it. Rooted. locked Bootloader.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">I tried to install this ROM.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">[ROM][ICS][16/1][Neo V/L]Revolution ICS HD™[build 5][SUPERNOVA]||Fast||Beautiful|</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><a href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1994064" target="_blank">http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1994064</a></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">I followed these steps</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Reboot into Clockwordmod Recovery</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Factory Reset</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Wipe Cache Partition</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Mounts and storage > Format /system</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Install zip from sdcard> Choose zip from sdcard> Revolution_ics_hd_part 1.zip</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Follow the Instructions in Aroma Installer</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Reboot your Xperia Device</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">But the device wont restart now. Nothing happens after the Logo is appered.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Pls help me to overcome this problem. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">I'm a Nebie so if u could ple give me step by step instructions it would be a great help</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Thanks In advance.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ywicky, post: 14614845, member: 34584"] [SIZE="5"]I hv a SE Neo V Had GB in it. Rooted. locked Bootloader. I tried to install this ROM. [ROM][ICS][16/1][Neo V/L]Revolution ICS HD™[build 5][SUPERNOVA]||Fast||Beautiful| [url]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1994064[/url] I followed these steps Reboot into Clockwordmod Recovery Factory Reset Wipe Cache Partition Advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache Mounts and storage > Format /system Install zip from sdcard> Choose zip from sdcard> Revolution_ics_hd_part 1.zip Follow the Instructions in Aroma Installer Reboot your Xperia Device But the device wont restart now. Nothing happens after the Logo is appered. Pls help me to overcome this problem. I'm a Nebie so if u could ple give me step by step instructions it would be a great help Thanks In advance.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom