Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Anura Kumara Dissanayake's Superb Speech about Casino Gazette
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="doonga" data-source="post: 16592036" data-attributes="member: 143627"><p>Pleasure is mine. Just for ur information mcn I don't suggest JVP to come to power. I believe in a combined ruling party where UNP takes more seats while JVP and Fonseka's party are included in it. In that government president should be Anura, because I can't see any alternative candidate in the current system. This might seems as a unstable government but to stop injustice and corruption going in our country we should have a govt like this at least for a one session.</p><p></p><p>I don't have a much idea about the economic policy of JVP and their practical usage of it. That's why I think UNP should take the economic decisions of the country. Like u said we have to specialize products and services, and engage in International trade. But we should not purely depend on imports, specially not on goods like rice, milk, medicines & other necessary items. We have to produce such things despite of the profit or productivity to maintain our sovereignty, because global powers like USA and China have a interest in our strategic geographical position.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="doonga, post: 16592036, member: 143627"] Pleasure is mine. Just for ur information mcn I don't suggest JVP to come to power. I believe in a combined ruling party where UNP takes more seats while JVP and Fonseka's party are included in it. In that government president should be Anura, because I can't see any alternative candidate in the current system. This might seems as a unstable government but to stop injustice and corruption going in our country we should have a govt like this at least for a one session. I don't have a much idea about the economic policy of JVP and their practical usage of it. That's why I think UNP should take the economic decisions of the country. Like u said we have to specialize products and services, and engage in International trade. But we should not purely depend on imports, specially not on goods like rice, milk, medicines & other necessary items. We have to produce such things despite of the profit or productivity to maintain our sovereignty, because global powers like USA and China have a interest in our strategic geographical position. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom