Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Any Lankas in to AGI and LLMs ?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="AiLankan" data-source="post: 30180104" data-attributes="member: 586885"><p>Hello everyone! This is my first thread, and I'm excited to share my expertise with you. I'm an applied computer scientist specializing in the domain adaptation of Large Language Models (LLMs).</p><p></p><p>I'm happy to answer questions and discuss topics related to:</p><ol> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">Fine-tuning techniques for LLMs</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">Enhancing reasoning capabilities in language models</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">Model merging strategies and their applications</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">Challenges and solutions in transfer learning for LLMs</li> </ol><p></p><p>Feel free to ask about these topics or any related areas in the field of applied AI and language models. I'm looking forward to engaging in insightful discussions with you all!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="AiLankan, post: 30180104, member: 586885"] Hello everyone! This is my first thread, and I'm excited to share my expertise with you. I'm an applied computer scientist specializing in the domain adaptation of Large Language Models (LLMs). I'm happy to answer questions and discuss topics related to: [LIST=1] [*]Fine-tuning techniques for LLMs [*]Enhancing reasoning capabilities in language models [*]Model merging strategies and their applications [*]Challenges and solutions in transfer learning for LLMs [/LIST] Feel free to ask about these topics or any related areas in the field of applied AI and language models. I'm looking forward to engaging in insightful discussions with you all! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom