Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
As It Comes To An End
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 620237" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">As It Comes To An End</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">As I sit here in class,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I observe my friends</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And look forward to the year</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Coming to an end.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"> </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">It's gonna be sad</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">To say good- bye.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I'll miss everyone.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"> </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I know I will cry.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I remember the day</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When I came back</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">To be with my friends</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And get on the right track. </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"> </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">We had so many moments;</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Some bad, most great.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I'll always remember the love</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And erase the hate. </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"> </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I don't wanna say good- bye</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">To all my friends.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I don't want this year</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">To come to an end.</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 620237, member: 8568"] [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]As It Comes To An End[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] As I sit here in class, I observe my friends And look forward to the year Coming to an end. It's gonna be sad To say good- bye. I'll miss everyone. I know I will cry. I remember the day When I came back To be with my friends And get on the right track. We had so many moments; Some bad, most great. I'll always remember the love And erase the hate. I don't wanna say good- bye To all my friends. I don't want this year To come to an end.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom