Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
ElaKiri Traveler
Travel the World
Baggage Details 0 Kilograms කියල තියන flights
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="imhotep" data-source="post: 28010466" data-attributes="member: 562115"><p>Recently I checked and found that sometimes these guys are more than the airline. As an example I searched from CDG to ZAG and found that Air France was cheaper than any of these online ticketing guys. I booked through AirFrance, no credit card fees or anything added.</p><p></p><p>Also there are advantages when you book from the Airline even though it might be a bit dearer. I had CMB-SIN-LHR return booked for August 2020 through SQ directly. They refunded me in FULL... Nothing deducted at all immediately after the Covid lockdown. I know for those who booked from Colombo booking agents, to receive the money it took months with admin fees deducted. Also they refunded another ticket which I had with them booked for 2021.</p><p></p><p>Also at that time I booked LHR-KEF-LHR return (Icelandic Air). I didn't get the money back but they issued be with a voucher valid for the full amount (around 1250 USD for the family) for three years. I used this voucher just a few weeks ago to Visit Iceland from London. Got the flights at the same price.</p><p></p><p>During these uncertain times I would stick with the airline. Much less hassle.</p><p></p><p>On anther note LHR is a disaster area. Thousands of lost (or rather misplaced) baggages lying around the carousal areas. Don't know when they get their act right. Many passengers have lost their luggage. In fact when I travelled to Iceland, my London friends told me to leave any baggage with them and take only the carry-on. They said on the average the wait for checked-in baggage is one and a half hours and lucky if you get your bag. Heard that both LHR and CDG are in a complete mess.</p><p></p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]179719[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="imhotep, post: 28010466, member: 562115"] Recently I checked and found that sometimes these guys are more than the airline. As an example I searched from CDG to ZAG and found that Air France was cheaper than any of these online ticketing guys. I booked through AirFrance, no credit card fees or anything added. Also there are advantages when you book from the Airline even though it might be a bit dearer. I had CMB-SIN-LHR return booked for August 2020 through SQ directly. They refunded me in FULL... Nothing deducted at all immediately after the Covid lockdown. I know for those who booked from Colombo booking agents, to receive the money it took months with admin fees deducted. Also they refunded another ticket which I had with them booked for 2021. Also at that time I booked LHR-KEF-LHR return (Icelandic Air). I didn't get the money back but they issued be with a voucher valid for the full amount (around 1250 USD for the family) for three years. I used this voucher just a few weeks ago to Visit Iceland from London. Got the flights at the same price. During these uncertain times I would stick with the airline. Much less hassle. On anther note LHR is a disaster area. Thousands of lost (or rather misplaced) baggages lying around the carousal areas. Don't know when they get their act right. Many passengers have lost their luggage. In fact when I travelled to Iceland, my London friends told me to leave any baggage with them and take only the carry-on. They said on the average the wait for checked-in baggage is one and a half hours and lucky if you get your bag. Heard that both LHR and CDG are in a complete mess. [ATTACH type="full" alt="Heathrow.jpg"]179719[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom