Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Music
Battle rappin ( key-styles / Text )
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="seong619" data-source="post: 188166" data-attributes="member: 2807"><p>Yo, I'm from Korea, but from tha south,</p><p>When I enter tha club, they know what I'm about</p><p>You betta watch out what's flying outta ya mouth</p><p>Cause I'll hijack a plane and fly it into ya house</p><p></p><p>Ha ha! You think you've got game? </p><p>You must be fucking insane? </p><p>You getting jealous cause the girls loving ma chain</p><p>I'd rather die than watch you get fame</p><p></p><p>Coming round here thinking you big and hot</p><p>Motherfucker, betta watch out before you get shot</p><p>I'm just having fun, cause I'm going to tha top</p><p>I've had enough, so now I'll stop.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="seong619, post: 188166, member: 2807"] Yo, I'm from Korea, but from tha south, When I enter tha club, they know what I'm about You betta watch out what's flying outta ya mouth Cause I'll hijack a plane and fly it into ya house Ha ha! You think you've got game? You must be fucking insane? You getting jealous cause the girls loving ma chain I'd rather die than watch you get fame Coming round here thinking you big and hot Motherfucker, betta watch out before you get shot I'm just having fun, cause I'm going to tha top I've had enough, so now I'll stop. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom