Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Education
BCS Final year project help
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sudeshwg" data-source="post: 13221357" data-attributes="member: 411866"><p>Hi,</p><p>I am a student of the BCS, I completed my PGD subjects some time back but I need to complete my project. Due to lack of funds I was able to collect this year I am planning complete the same.</p><p>For this purpose I would appreciate if any BCS holder (preferred with PGD project experience) or IT professional who could help me in being the project supervisor and also give me guidance.</p><p>Please note I am not in a position to do any payment, appreciate as a humble gesture in helping when in desperate need.</p><p>Please contact me before 23rd this month as I need to send my proposal end this month.</p><p>You could contact me on this number 072 347 30 27</p><p>Thanking you in advance & Best Regards,</p><p>SW</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sudeshwg, post: 13221357, member: 411866"] Hi, I am a student of the BCS, I completed my PGD subjects some time back but I need to complete my project. Due to lack of funds I was able to collect this year I am planning complete the same. For this purpose I would appreciate if any BCS holder (preferred with PGD project experience) or IT professional who could help me in being the project supervisor and also give me guidance. Please note I am not in a position to do any payment, appreciate as a humble gesture in helping when in desperate need. Please contact me before 23rd this month as I need to send my proposal end this month. You could contact me on this number 072 347 30 27 Thanking you in advance & Best Regards, SW [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom