Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Automobile
Vehicle Talks
BE AWARE of Auto Miraj!!
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jonnie_Walker" data-source="post: 18116580" data-attributes="member: 504362"><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">I have not made any recording to show you of any proof of Auto Miraj's Employes pressure washing an engine bay so I can not show you any proof. I have and own a range of vehicles and I've brought at least one of the vehicles for a service at least once only when I have no other option and when I can NOT get an appointment from Kleen Park and always be next to my vehicle so your employees don't do anything stupid harming my vehicles that usually happens anyway. Auto Miraj's Services have been average when you guys started it but its gone to utter Shit now maybe because there is no good management. SOME of the Managers think they own the bloody place and treats the customers like ' If you wanna stay, stay, or find another place attitude' Maybe your service is not up to my standard for me because I go to kleen park, car care etc.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">In my Original Post I DID NOT tell you all used a pressure washer to clean my engine bay but I've seen some of the buggers doing this to some other cars including the atthidiya branch thats the usual place I go to but I stopped going there because it was not up to my standards so I tried the Rathmalana Service station, Same thing. and You are telling me you watched the CCTV recordings Please check when your under washing employee trying to figure out what the hell to do when he jacked the car and the rear right point all of a sudden jump out and almost damage my metal brake lines he put the lifter back down when I show him what has happened then I go to the front to see the point is near my front under guards just missing the sway bar points! Never mind that! Now your manager that was up on the building tells you that I did not complain ?? Thats bull crap right there I went to him and showed the bloody bill for charging me 400 or odd amount to wash my bay and it was still dirty and whatever you all do don't wash the bay with water! What do you mean you wash it with Steam ?? Steam = water vapor geez any 5th grader knows this that explains that the employees aren't trained they just come for a rural area and you all give them the overalls and they just start spraying the water. And I just remembered if you were watching the CCTV video around the middle part there is a Mazda Demio maybe a 1999 model that one of your employees kept hammering the rear right brake drum's philips bolt that needed some WD40 he just kept hammering it like a idiot thinking it will come off.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jonnie_Walker, post: 18116580, member: 504362"] [SIZE="5"] I have not made any recording to show you of any proof of Auto Miraj's Employes pressure washing an engine bay so I can not show you any proof. I have and own a range of vehicles and I've brought at least one of the vehicles for a service at least once only when I have no other option and when I can NOT get an appointment from Kleen Park and always be next to my vehicle so your employees don't do anything stupid harming my vehicles that usually happens anyway. Auto Miraj's Services have been average when you guys started it but its gone to utter Shit now maybe because there is no good management. SOME of the Managers think they own the bloody place and treats the customers like ' If you wanna stay, stay, or find another place attitude' Maybe your service is not up to my standard for me because I go to kleen park, car care etc. In my Original Post I DID NOT tell you all used a pressure washer to clean my engine bay but I've seen some of the buggers doing this to some other cars including the atthidiya branch thats the usual place I go to but I stopped going there because it was not up to my standards so I tried the Rathmalana Service station, Same thing. and You are telling me you watched the CCTV recordings Please check when your under washing employee trying to figure out what the hell to do when he jacked the car and the rear right point all of a sudden jump out and almost damage my metal brake lines he put the lifter back down when I show him what has happened then I go to the front to see the point is near my front under guards just missing the sway bar points! Never mind that! Now your manager that was up on the building tells you that I did not complain ?? Thats bull crap right there I went to him and showed the bloody bill for charging me 400 or odd amount to wash my bay and it was still dirty and whatever you all do don't wash the bay with water! What do you mean you wash it with Steam ?? Steam = water vapor geez any 5th grader knows this that explains that the employees aren't trained they just come for a rural area and you all give them the overalls and they just start spraying the water. And I just remembered if you were watching the CCTV video around the middle part there is a Mazda Demio maybe a 1999 model that one of your employees kept hammering the rear right brake drum's philips bolt that needed some WD40 he just kept hammering it like a idiot thinking it will come off.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom