Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Automobile
Vehicle Talks
BE AWARE of Auto Miraj!!
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MeGusta" data-source="post: 18119794" data-attributes="member: 419878"><p><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px">Dude did they hire you on the basis of pending o/ls?I have never seen a funnier reply than this.Don't even start mentioning about your "Imported special chemical"."Imported 3rd party chemical shit for commission"would be a better name.I'm taking behalf of your nawala branch.Please hire people with some sense of responsibility.One occasion I remind the supervisor at your nawala branch at least 3 times,that is strictly not to flush my ATF using 3rd party chemicals or use any additives,then went to the customer waiting room.I only waited there for about 5 minutes and went back to see my vehicle.Guess what the idiots have added all kind of 3rd party special chemicals already and then when I asked about it from your supervisor the reply was" This is good for the vehicle sir,It's not good to clean it without it,BUt next time you don't need it"And then added extra 5000/= to my bill.Dude I don't need any precious advice on how to use 3rd party chemicals to my car,Do what the customer requested.</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MeGusta, post: 18119794, member: 419878"] [SIZE=2][SIZE=3]Dude did they hire you on the basis of pending o/ls?I have never seen a funnier reply than this.Don't even start mentioning about your "Imported special chemical"."Imported 3rd party chemical shit for commission"would be a better name.I'm taking behalf of your nawala branch.Please hire people with some sense of responsibility.One occasion I remind the supervisor at your nawala branch at least 3 times,that is strictly not to flush my ATF using 3rd party chemicals or use any additives,then went to the customer waiting room.I only waited there for about 5 minutes and went back to see my vehicle.Guess what the idiots have added all kind of 3rd party special chemicals already and then when I asked about it from your supervisor the reply was" This is good for the vehicle sir,It's not good to clean it without it,BUt next time you don't need it"And then added extra 5000/= to my bill.Dude I don't need any precious advice on how to use 3rd party chemicals to my car,Do what the customer requested.[/SIZE][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom