Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
Big Girl Party ekakata danna hoda sindu..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="nismok" data-source="post: 10998658" data-attributes="member: 109094"><p>[YOUTUBE]XmOmQ5wf8r8[/YOUTUBE]</p><p></p><p> I'm a big big girl </p><p></p><p>In a big big world </p><p></p><p>It's not a big big thing if you leave me </p><p></p><p>But I do do feel that </p><p></p><p>I do do will miss you much </p><p></p><p>Miss you much... </p><p></p><p>I can see the first leaf falling </p><p></p><p>It's all yellow and nice </p><p></p><p>It's so very cold outside </p><p></p><p>Like the way I'm feeling inside </p><p></p><p>I'm a big big girl </p><p></p><p>In a big big world </p><p></p><p>It's not a big big thing if you leave me </p><p></p><p>But I do do feel that </p><p></p><p>I do do will miss you much </p><p></p><p>Miss you much... </p><p></p><p>Outside it's now raining </p><p></p><p>And tears are falling from my eyes </p><p></p><p>Why did it have to happen </p><p></p><p>Why did it all have to end </p><p></p><p>I'm a big big girl </p><p></p><p>In a big big world </p><p></p><p>It's not a big big thing if you leave me </p><p></p><p>But I do do feel that </p><p></p><p>I do do will miss you much </p><p></p><p>Miss you much... </p><p></p><p>I have your arms around me ooooh like fire </p><p></p><p>But when I open my eyes </p><p></p><p>You're gone... </p><p></p><p>I'm a big big girl </p><p></p><p>In a big big world </p><p></p><p>It's not a big big thing if you leave me </p><p></p><p>But I do do feel that </p><p></p><p>I do do will miss you much </p><p></p><p>Miss you much... </p><p></p><p>I'm a big big girl </p><p></p><p>In a big big world </p><p></p><p>It's not a big big thing if you leave me </p><p></p><p>But I do feel I will miss you much </p><p></p><p>Miss you much...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="nismok, post: 10998658, member: 109094"] [YOUTUBE]XmOmQ5wf8r8[/YOUTUBE] I'm a big big girl In a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me But I do do feel that I do do will miss you much Miss you much... I can see the first leaf falling It's all yellow and nice It's so very cold outside Like the way I'm feeling inside I'm a big big girl In a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me But I do do feel that I do do will miss you much Miss you much... Outside it's now raining And tears are falling from my eyes Why did it have to happen Why did it all have to end I'm a big big girl In a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me But I do do feel that I do do will miss you much Miss you much... I have your arms around me ooooh like fire But when I open my eyes You're gone... I'm a big big girl In a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me But I do do feel that I do do will miss you much Miss you much... I'm a big big girl In a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me But I do feel I will miss you much Miss you much... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom