Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Bill gate's Interview....
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="rigamage" data-source="post: 8204806" data-attributes="member: 20088"><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Microsoft Europe. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">5000 candidates assembled in a large room. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">One candidate was Sompala Pathirana a Sinhalese living in USA. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asking those who </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">do not know JAVA programming to leave. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">2000 people leave the room. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Soma says to himself, 'I do not know JAVA but I have nothing to lose </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">if I stay. I'll give it a try' . </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">more than 100 people to leave. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">2000 people leave the room. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Soma says to himself ' I never managed anybody by myself but I have </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?' So he stays. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have management diplomas to leave. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">500 people leave the room. Soma says to himself, 'I left school at 15 </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">but what have I got to lose?' </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">So he stays in the room. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo - Croat to leave. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">498 people leave the room. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Soma says to himself, ' I do not speak one word of Serbo - Croat but </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">what do I have to lose?' </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Everyone else has gone. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Bill Gates joined them and said </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">'Apparently you are the only two candidates who have all the required </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">qualifications & experience I am looking for </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">and speak Serbo - Croat, so I'd now like to hear you have a </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">conversation together in that language.' </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">and...... </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">calmly, Soma turns to the other candidate and says ` <span style="color: Red">Kohomada Machang?</span> </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">The other candidate answers ' <span style="color: Red">Ammata siri .......... umbath Lankavenda?</span>'</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="rigamage, post: 8204806, member: 20088"] [SIZE="4"]Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft Europe. 5000 candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate was Sompala Pathirana a Sinhalese living in USA. Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asking those who do not know JAVA programming to leave. 2000 people leave the room. Soma says to himself, 'I do not know JAVA but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try' . Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave. 2000 people leave the room. Soma says to himself ' I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?' So he stays. Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have management diplomas to leave. 500 people leave the room. Soma says to himself, 'I left school at 15 but what have I got to lose?' So he stays in the room. Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo - Croat to leave. 498 people leave the room. Soma says to himself, ' I do not speak one word of Serbo - Croat but what do I have to lose?' So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate. Everyone else has gone. Bill Gates joined them and said 'Apparently you are the only two candidates who have all the required qualifications & experience I am looking for and speak Serbo - Croat, so I'd now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language.' and...... calmly, Soma turns to the other candidate and says ` [COLOR="Red"]Kohomada Machang?[/COLOR] The other candidate answers ' [COLOR="Red"]Ammata siri .......... umbath Lankavenda?[/COLOR]' [/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom