Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Blind followers of MR what have you got to say to this????
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="mylanka58" data-source="post: 19923026" data-attributes="member: 556429"><p>Thanks, That is better attack the topic not the messenger. It appears you are an intelligent person but when it comes to MR, intelligence goes out of the back door. I too have eternal gratitude to MR for finishing the war but that doesn't give him the right to rape the country. I am not saying the current lot is doing a good job but they are not raping the country like what MR did. I don't know about others in the current lot but I can tell you Eran is an honest politician who is genuinely working for the people.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="mylanka58, post: 19923026, member: 556429"] Thanks, That is better attack the topic not the messenger. It appears you are an intelligent person but when it comes to MR, intelligence goes out of the back door. I too have eternal gratitude to MR for finishing the war but that doesn't give him the right to rape the country. I am not saying the current lot is doing a good job but they are not raping the country like what MR did. I don't know about others in the current lot but I can tell you Eran is an honest politician who is genuinely working for the people. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom