Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Blind followers of MR what have you got to say to this????
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="mylanka58" data-source="post: 19923357" data-attributes="member: 556429"><p>I know what you are saying, but proving and prosecuting a crime is a long process. You cannot just go and arrest someone even though you know 100% that he has done the crime. You need to be able to prove it in court beyond reasonable doubt. I love this country and I want to see it develop like Singapore. I know that most of the politicians are crooks but I think MS and RW are honest and I know Eran is honest. MR and his gang just took the dishonesty to another level. It will take more than 10 years for this country to recover from his abuse. I only hope and pray that someone will bring this country out of this situation and the people can enjoy life as they should.</p><p></p><p>I know MR did some good for the country I am not denying that. But he also did a lot of damage and the country is in a very bad economic situation because of all the loans he has taken.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="mylanka58, post: 19923357, member: 556429"] I know what you are saying, but proving and prosecuting a crime is a long process. You cannot just go and arrest someone even though you know 100% that he has done the crime. You need to be able to prove it in court beyond reasonable doubt. I love this country and I want to see it develop like Singapore. I know that most of the politicians are crooks but I think MS and RW are honest and I know Eran is honest. MR and his gang just took the dishonesty to another level. It will take more than 10 years for this country to recover from his abuse. I only hope and pray that someone will bring this country out of this situation and the people can enjoy life as they should. I know MR did some good for the country I am not denying that. But he also did a lot of damage and the country is in a very bad economic situation because of all the loans he has taken. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom