Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Brand new, 2 weeks used Core i3 gaming Pc (CPU) for quick sale..!! Urge of money..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Demon Code" data-source="post: 11263723" data-attributes="member: 375075"><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: DarkRed">hey guys</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="color: DarkGreen">I never buy from sellers who dont mention the price after repeated enquiries.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: DarkRed">This seller cannot be trusted because if he is doing an honest deal he could tell us the price. <span style="color: DarkGreen">This person seems to be a business seller(second hand computers) from Unity Plaza or somewhere.</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: DarkRed"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: DarkRed">And see his posts...just few to show that he is legit.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: DarkRed"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: DarkRed"><span style="color: Navy">And about the price...I searched and found this cpu advertised on wow for 72,000. Here is the link. See it quickly cos he might delete it.</span></span></span></p><p></p><p><a href="http://classified.wow.lk/detail.php?siteid=467760&catid=55" target="_blank">http://classified.wow.lk/detail.php?siteid=467760&catid=55</a></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">Sorry about this but I dont want anyone of you to fall into any tricks. I love all honest Elakiriyans</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Demon Code, post: 11263723, member: 375075"] [SIZE=5][COLOR=DarkRed]hey guys [COLOR=DarkGreen]I never buy from sellers who dont mention the price after repeated enquiries.[/COLOR] This seller cannot be trusted because if he is doing an honest deal he could tell us the price. [COLOR=DarkGreen]This person seems to be a business seller(second hand computers) from Unity Plaza or somewhere.[/COLOR] And see his posts...just few to show that he is legit. [COLOR=Navy]And about the price...I searched and found this cpu advertised on wow for 72,000. Here is the link. See it quickly cos he might delete it.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] [url]http://classified.wow.lk/detail.php?siteid=467760&catid=55[/url] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Sorry about this but I dont want anyone of you to fall into any tricks. I love all honest Elakiriyans[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom